Everything about you▶Jungkook

Stage name: Jungkook

Birth name: Jeon Jung Kook

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: UnknownIlongnikookie

Dedicated to: UnknownIlongnikookie

~~~

(you got some stuttering illness but afraid that jungkook will diss you so you acted to be mute)

"I-I'm s-so...so sorry." you panicked as the glass of wine spilled all over your customer's lap.

"What the fuck are you doing?" the customer snaoped angrily, standing up to rinse himself.

"I-I'm...I'mm s-so-rry, h-here's t-he t-towel." you said, keeping your head low as you held the towel.

The customer smirked. "Why don't you wipe it for me?"

"W-what...?" you stammered in shock, staring at him blankly.

"You wipe it, I'll not complain to your manager." the customer said, pointing down to his private part.

"P-please d-ry...dry i-it yourself." you snapped, placing the towel back on the bar table as he head back.

The customer quickly grabbed your arm, making you gasp and whimper at the pain.

"L-let go...!" you cried.

"Unlesss you do it, or else...you know what will happen." the customer grinned evily.

Jung Kook held his forearm at the customer's neck, strangling him gently.

"Let her go." Jung Kook snapped sternly.

The customer scoffed and threw you on the floor as Jung Kook quickly ran towards you, helping you up.

"Clayre, are you okay?" Jung Kook asked worriedly, cupping your face.

You nodded.

Jung Kook smiled and ruffled your hair.

"Let's go." Jung Kook said, taking your hand.

You refused to move, he turned to look at you as you shook your head, hinting that you got work to do.

"Who cares, I won't allow you to work here again!" Jung Kook snapped childishly.

You held your head low and let him drag you.

***

"Yah, I don't care anymore. You stay at home and don't go to work." Jung Kook snapped as he drove the car.

You furrowed your eyebrows angrily at him.

"It's dangerous jagiya." Jung Kook sighed. "I don't want to see you getting hurt."

You took out your phone, typing something and showing him.

'But I have to work.' you typed.

"It's alright, I can feed you." Jung Kook grinned cheekily.

'But I'll be very bored.' you typed.

"No buts. Then go find another devent job." Jung Kook said.

'Working at the bar is decent!' you typed.

"Decent?" Jung Kook said sternly, stopping the car at a side. "Look at what you're wearing now."

'It's the indicated uniform...' you typed.

"How can it be a uniform? It's so damn tight and...your skirt, it's so short! Are you seriously serving drinks or serving the perverts?!" Jung Kook snapped angrily.

You started to tear as Jung Kook carried on.

"I'm your boyfriend, Clayre, I don't want to see you suffering there. Okay, even if nobody provokes you, I still can't tolerate that you're working there." Jung Kook snapped. "You're only 16, you're still schooling, why must you pick up a job?!"

Jung Kook froze when he saw your sobbing. Tears wet your cheeks in no time.

"I-I'm sorry..." Jung Kook mumbled, ruffled his hair and pulled back.

"I-I j-just...w-wanted t-o...to...e-earn enough money...t-to go to y-your...your concert." you sobbed and stuttered.

Jung Kook's lips parted. He looked at you, eyes widening in shock.

"Y-you can talk?" Jung Kook said in disbelief.

'I have this stuttering illness but I was afraid that you might not like it....' you typed.

Jung Kook's eyes welled up in tears as he pulled you into a hug.

"How can I not like it? I like everything about you, jagiya!" Jung Kook cried, stroking your hair.

"I-I...I'm s-so-sorry, I-I...I-I not w-work t-there...a-anymore." you stuttered.

"I'm sorry, I was being too fierce just now..." Jung Kook mumbled, pulling back to dry your tears. "I-I was just worried..."

You nodded.

'I won't work there again.' you typed.

Jung Kook nodded, caressing your face. Cupping your face, Jung Kook leaned forward, pressing his lips on yours.

I'm sorry this is quite short and boring but hope you guys still like it!