Always be with you▶Jimin

Stage nake: Jimin

Birth name: Park Ji Min

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: Jamlessx

Dedicated to: Jamlessx

~~~

You headed down the dark and quiet corridor. Lessons had ended and evening was approaching. You were heading to lock up the libary before heading home. You heard footsteps behind you as you furrowed your eyebrows gently. You stopped and turned around, glancing around but to see no one.

It had been happening for days, always when you were heading to lock up the library. And you kept finding threatening letters in your locker. Surely it was a student in your school or someone who slipped into the school.

You turned back and continued walking, faster instead. You gasped when someone grabbed your hand and slammed you on the lockers. You whimpered and squinted your eyes shut upon the impact of your back hitting the lockers. You fluttered your eyes open to find Jimim standing in front of you, trapping you with his hands on the lockers behind you.

"So it's you? Tailing me everyday?" you snapped angrily, furrowing your eyebrows.

"What?" Jimin said, laughing in amusement. "Nice one, but no, it's not me."

You dry-laughed and snapped coldly. "Then why are you here?"

Jimin smirked and leaned even closer as you stared at him fearfully. You clenched your fists and held them closely to your thighs. Jimin tilted his head, sucking your lips the second they touched.

Your eyes widened in shock as you immediately pushed him away. Jimin smirked as you glared at him angrily. You furrowed your eyebrows and quickly walked away. Jimin quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled you to face him. Your body touched his as you lifted your chin, staring at him fearfully.

"You really don't know how to appreciate others right?" Jimin said.

"What's wrong with you?" you snapped angrily, trying to losen his grip around your wrist.

"Do you think that everyone will like you just because you're pretty?" Jimin snapped, smirking as he grabbed your wrist tighter.

"Yah! Let me go! It hurts!" you cried, struggling vigourously.

Jimin raised his eyebrow oddly at your sudden reaction and freed you. You avoided his eyes as you quickly ran off. Jimin smirked and touched his lips.

Meanwhile, the student hiding behind the wall. It was your boyfriend, Jin. He punched the wall angrily, gritting his teeth.

***

You grabbed your backpack and quickly walked out of the school gate, hoping that Jimin was not following you. You heard footsteps when you were heading into the alley for a shortcut and quickly turned around.

"Yah!" you yelled.

You stared blankly at him. He was the greatest bully of the whole school, even Jimin was not on par with him. It was your boyfriend, Jin.

"Yah, Jin, why are you following me?" you asked, staring at him oddly.

"That...Jimin, Park Jimin, you like him right?" Jin asked threateningly with his cold eyes as he advanced towards you.

"No..." you mumbled, taking a step back.

Though he was your boyfriend, he had always abused you. Jin was always overwhelmed with jealousy, abusing and chidding you with minor incidents. Until love was gone, you hate him.

Tears well up in your eyes as Jin grabbed your shoulders, pushing you violently onto the wall. You whimpered upon the impact.

"Say! You love him right?!" Jin yelled, giving you a tight slap.

You remained silence as you sobbed.

"Refuse to say amything? I'll teach you a lesson." Jin snapped angrily.

He forced you to take off your blazer as he started unbuttoning your shirt. You remained still, knowing that it was your fate. You had been toyed by him for so many time, losing the last bit of pride you had.

"Yah!" Jimin yelled.

Your lips parted when you saw him. Jin pulled back and glared at him. Jimin ran towards Jin, giving him a kick unexpectedly, making Jin flew on the floor. You fell unconscious, falling to the floor, hearing a hint of Jimin yelling.

***

You woke up to find yourself in an unfamiliar house. You sat up, finding yourself covered with a blanket. Jimin sat down beside you, passing you a glass of water. You gave a nod bow and drank the water, putting the glass back down on the coffee table.

"Is that...how he have been treating you?" Jimin asked, looking at you worriedly.

You fiddled with your skirt nervously, nodding. 

"That bastard." Jimin snapped. "All the time?! And you let him do it?!"

"I don't have a choice... How can I fight him?" you cried, tears flooding your eyes.

Jimin softened and sighed. "Then just stay at my house for the time being."

You watched him walked away and sobbed.

***

"Don't touch me!" you screamed and woke up immediately.

You sat up, panting and brawling. Again, nightmares conquered you. Your life was nearly a disaster, not a peaceful day or night.

Jimin opened the door and stepped in, sitting on your bed. He placed his hand on your forehead.

"It's only a dream." Jimin said.

You hugged him tightly as you heard him gasped softly.

"Don't worry, I'll be here." Jimin mumbled, rubbimg your back.

"Please... D-don't leave...me..." you sobbed. "I-I have no one else..."

Jimin's eyes widened in shock. He wrapped his arms around you and smiled softly.

"I won't... I'll always be with you." Jimin smiled, resting his chin on your head.