Broken▶Mino

Stage name: Mino

Birth name: Song Min Ho

Music group(s): WINNER

Requested by: MANA8SW

Dedicated to: MANA8SW

~~~

The bell rang and immediately, you shut the books and stuffed them into your backpack. Standing up, you picked up your backpack and pushed in your chair.

You turned only to find your tablemate blocking your way. You rolled your eyes and tried to slide pass him but only to be held back. You scoffed and stepped away from him.

"What do you want?" you snapped in annoyance.

"Follow me." Mino said sternly and walked away with his hands in his the pickets of his blazer.

You furrowed your eyebrows and headed to the front door instead of the back door.

"That girl..." Mino cursed and ran after you.

You sped up your pace as you headed out of the school gate. Mino panted as he ran after you, calling you to stop yet you would not listen, ignoring every single word he said.

Mino grabbed your arm forcefully, turning you around to face him. You furrowed your eyebrows in frustration as you stared at him.

"Yah, how many times must I tell you to stop?!" Mino yelled.

"What's wrong with you? I don't even know you that well and you expect me to follow you?!" you cried.

"Are you really acting like nothing happened?" Mino snapped, tightening his grip.

"Let go! It hurts!" you whined and shook your arm.

Mino let you go immediately and looked away, scoffing as he tucked his hands in his pockets again.

"That night...just forget it." you said, your voice soft and gentle. "Take it like you never heard anything."

You walked away as Mino turned to stare at you blankly.

"Do you think I'll let you go when I already know it?" Mino snapped as you stopped right in your pace.

You froze and bit your lips nervously. You turned to stare at him, tears starting to well up.

"Aren't you happy that I'm being taken advantage of?" you snapped coldly.

"What?' Mino gasped. "How can you--"

"Who stole my phone? Who doodled on my locker? Who spilled soup on me? Who--"

Mino grabbed your shoulders and smashed his lips into yours. You froze and stood still in shock. Your eyes widened in disbelief as Mino pulled back.

"I did it because--"

"Because you want to make fun of me? I'm pathetic as it is! Just stop toying with me!" you cried and pushed him away.

"I'm not!" Mino growled as you quickly walked away. "You know why I stopped borthering you for the past few weeks?"

"Becuase I love you!" Mino yelled.

You stopped right in your tracks.

"_______, I love you! I don't care who is the bastard that tortured you! I don't mind everything that you've been through!" Mino yelled.

Tears streamed down your face as you closed your eyes and drop your head. You were happy yet sad at the same time. Happy that someone loves you. Sad that he knows your imperfection.

"I will take care of you..." Mino mumbled as he walked towards you.

"I'm not perfect..." you sobbed, barely able to lift your chin up to face him.

"I don't mind, you're always perfect in my eyes." Mino smiled softly.

"I'm not... You know it... You know that I'm broken... Why are you still--"

"I told you I love you, ______, I love you." Mino said calmly. "I don't care what it is, I just want to be with you."

You raised your head, brawling harder as Mino pulled you into a hug, stroking your hair gently as he rubbed your back.