Thanks, pabo▶Mino

Stage name: Mino

Birth name: Song Min Ho

Music group(s): WINNER

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You opened your eyes, staring at the dark room as the door slowly creaked open. You kept your eyes open, knowing that Min Ho would not realise that you were actually asleep. He stepped silently into the room, afraid to disturb you from your sleep. You closed your eyes as you felt Min Ho climb onto the bed. He leaned over, pulling the blanket over your shoulders as he remained sitted still.

You opened your eyes, tears threatening to fall. Min He grabbed his pillow and headed out of the room, not leaving a trace. You let tears fall as you stared at the closed door, leaving you alone in the dark and cold room. You clutched the blanket to your chest as you sobbed harder, tears wetting your cheeks in no time.

Min Ho was being more distant with you. You hated it. You were always alone at home, sitting at a corner of the lonely room where you spent your whole day in. You wanted to call your friends over but you just did not have the mood to. You would just stay at home, waiting patiently for Min Ho to return home. It was at least some hope for you. But even if Min Ho were to return home before midnight, the two of you would barely speak a word. You felt terrible, knowing that it was difficult to date an idol, you still did it. You knew it would have been even worse without him.

You used to be so strong, and that was what Min Ho admired about you. But now, you were the weak and frail girl like everyone else, not different from someone else. You would cry alone in your room, wanting Min Ho's presence to cheer you up. But you would always end up hugging yourself and drying your own tears.

You closed your eyes, covering your tears as you bawled even harder, yet had to try keeping the noise down.

***

You stepped out of the room, eyes swollened, cheeks puffed and dry lips. Your bedhair was not tidied, letting down with messy curls, yet looking beautiful at the same time. You had your gaze on your floor as you headed lifelessly to the kitchen.

You gasped when you saw a pair of barefoot right in front of yours. You slowly looked up, shocked to find Min Ho right in front of you.

"M-Min Ho..." you croaked softly as yyour lips parted in awe.

Min Ho gave his charming smile you had missed. "Yea, it's me."

"W-why...don't you have work?" you asked, eyebrows lifted in puzzlement.

"Nope. I took a day off just to accompany you." Min Ho grinned, pulling you against him by your waist.

Your eyes widened slightly as you stared blankly at Min Ho.

Min Ho chuckled and made a pouty face. "Why are you giving me that face? Aren't you happy that I'm here with you?!"

"Ani..." you sighed and pushed him away.

Walking out of the kitchen, you headed back to your room with Min Ho hot on your heels.

"Babe..." Min Ho cooed as you sat down on the bed.

Sitting beside you, Min Ho fiddled with his own fingers as he pouted cutely.

"Tell me jagiya...!" Min Ho whined, shaking your arm.

"You...don't have to do this for me." you mumbled, your eyes facing your lap.

"Why?" Min Ho asked, raising his eyebrows. "Don't tou enjoy my accompany?"

"Ani, I mean like, I-I don't want you to sacrifice your career for me." you explained, giving eye contact.

Min Ho smiled softly and wrapped his arms warmly arrund you. "Yah, you know what is the most important thing in my life?"

"Uhm... Y-your career?" you guessed.

Min Ho rolled his eyes and scrowled. "It's you, pabo."

A small smile crept onto your lips as you chuckled. "You're still as mushy as before."

"I didn't change, jagiya." Min Ho said, hugging you tighter. "And the more my love for you will never change."

"Really?" you pouted and buried your face in his chest.

"Yea... But my love for you will only get more." Min Ho grinned cheekily.

You scoffed and pulled away, planting your lips on his cheeks. "Thanks, pabo."