Teaser | Pt 2

You stare at the figure standing in front of you. His fringe is long and his tired eyes hid behind the curtain but you see him wearing a smile nonetheless.

You hate that your heart still clenches to see him like that.

He does not deserve to make you feel like that again, because he is the one who shattered your heart and trampled on the pieces knowingly. He made you feel as if you were the luckiest person on earth then made you wish that you never exist.

The silence is becoming too loud as the both of you exchange sad glances.

"So you moved on." you finally speak, breaking the suffocating tension between the both you.

His loving gaze falters hearing your words and he nods gently.

"How about you?" he asks, his eyes lifted from you as he scans around your house. His heart flutter as he sees his photo still being placed in your apartment.

He wonders whether it is because you are too lazy to take it down or that you still are unable to get over him.

Shaking your head, you just give a half-hearted smile. You never really did move on. You may look like the usual Sojin you are, but the permanent pain he caused, like a wound deep in your heart, it can never heal.

"You're still as beautiful as before." he whispers. "Sojin."

Your fingers clenches tight into fists as you hide them behind your body. How long has it been since you hear him saying your name?

You hate that he still makes you feel this. Anything he does or say has you crumbling down into pieces again and again.

What is his intention?

Your gaze fell to the floor as your lips tremble, struggling to form a word. "Thank you."

The few seconds of silence is miserable for you, but definitely not for him. Both of you stand face to face, you standing inside your house while he stands at your doorstep.

"Congratulations," you say. "on getting married."

A/N: This one shot continues in Kpop One Shots | Pt 2