Awkard situation▶Min Ho

Stage name: Min Ho

Birth name: Choi Min Ho

Music group(s): SHINee

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You pulled Min Ho onto the dance floor and dance sexily, releasing all your charms. Min Ho stood there in frustration as he tried to drag you out of the dance floor.

"Let me go!" you yelled and struggled.

Min Ho stopped and turned to glare at you as you rolled your eyes and continued dancing. Min Ho scoffed and threw you over his shoulders. You screamed and kicked as the others stared at you two.

'Yah, let me go!" you yelled and hit his face.

Min Ho rolled his eyes and ruffled your hair in annoyance as he threw you at the backseat of the car. You pulled Min Ho down with you as his eyes widened. You actually fell asleep. Min Ho fluttered his eyes at the close view of your facial features He gulped and pulled back.

***

You woke up to find yourself lying in a familiar bedroom. Looked like your own room. You sat up and scratched your head, rubbing your eyes. You pulled the blanket away to find yourself only dressed in a singlet and hot pants, a dufferent set of undergarments. You gasped and covered yourself.

You slowly approached the door and was about to grab the knob when it opened. You gasped loudly and almost fell back. Min Ho gave you a weird look as you immediately covered yourself.

"Why...did you change my clothes?" you raised your voice sternly.

"Cause you vomitted on yourself, I have no--"

"So what?! And that gives you the permission to strip me! Yah! Shameless bastard!" you yelled at the top of your voice before giving him a tight slap.

"What the--"

You quickly pushed him out of your house as he struggled.

"Aish... What's wrong with you?" Min Ho snapped angrily.

"What's wrong with me? You saw m-my...aish... Just get out!" you yelled and slammed the door sht in his face.

Min Ho scoffed and laughed as he walked away. You furrowed your eyebrows in anger and shame as youuran off to your room.

"My face is gone!" you whined and hit the bed as you rolled about.

***

You walked out of your house to find your neighbour staring weirdly at you. You raised an eyebrow and smiled sweetly.

"I didn't know you had such great figure." the old lady teased.

"Huh?" you said blankly.

"Oh, you vommited on yourself that day and there was one guy... Your boyfriend? He got me to help you wash up and so." the old lady chuckled. "He's really sweet."

"Oh?" you blushed.

***

"You didn't see my body, did you?" you asked, grabbing his arm as soon as school ended.

"I did, your body was not bad, I guess." Min Ho smirked, shrugging his shoulders.

You chuckled and gave him a punch in his arm. "The old lady told me everything, okay?"

"Aish... Such a spoiler. I wanted to let you see my body too." Min Hi pouted.

Your eyes widened as you scoffed and hit him. Min Ho chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"And she said you're my boyfriend?" you mumbled softly.

Min Ho fluttered his eyes innocently and laughed. "I told her that."

"But you're not." you snapped and rolled your eyes.

"What if I am?" Min Ho smirked, leaning forward.

"Hmm..." you raised your eyebrows and hesitated, walking away.

"Yah!" Min Ho raised his voice and ran after you, laughing.