Trainees love▶Jinhwan

Stage name: Jinhwan

Birth name: Kim Jin Hwan

Music group(s): iKON

Requested by: ainnazri98

Dedicated to: ainnazri98

~~~

You paced back and forth outside the dance studio. You had made a lunchbox at home just for your crush. But you were too shy to go in afraid to be teased by Jinhwan's bandnates.

You pursed your lips and hung your head low, continueing to wait outside. Who knew that you could actually fell asleep while standing.

Meanwhile in the dance studio,

"Hyung! Get us some drinks!" Chan Woo called out as he collapsed on the floor.

"Yah, yah, I know." Jin Hwan snapped jokingly as he grabbed his wallet.

"I want ice lemon tea." Bobby shouted, yet barely audible as he was gasping for breath.

"Same here." Jun Hyung said, raising his hand.

"So the rest ice coke?" Jin Hwan asked, slapping his wallet on his palm.

"Yep." Dong Hyuk said as the rest nodded.

Jin Hwan bit his lip. He was afraid that he might not have enough money. He quickly checked his wallet and headed out. He gasped when he bumped into you. You too, gasped and looked up in shock.

"Omo!" you panicked and stepped away.

"_______?" Jin Hwan asked. "You're _______ right?"

"Yea." you nodded shyly, blushing slightly.

"Arh... I see, what brings you here?" Jin Hwan asked, smiling.

"I-I...I want to...uh...pass you this." you stammered, passing him the lunchbox and quickly ran away shyly.

Jin Hwan stared at you blankly as you ran down the corridor. He took a look at the lunchbox and grinned.

"For me?" Jin Hwan chuckled.

***

"I'm backkkk!" Jin Hwan said, dragging his voice as he stepped into the room.

"My drink!" Jun Hoe whined as he immediately grabbed his ice coke.

Jin Hwan just ignored them and went to a corner after grabbing your drink. He sat down, leaning against the wall with the lunchbox on his lap. Jin Hwan chuckled and opened the cover.

"Yah! Hyung's eating all by himself!" B.I. whined.

Jin Hwan rolled his eyes and looked at them.

"Yah... Something's wrong..." Yun Hyung said, approaching Jin Hwam.

He squatted down in front of Jin Hwan as Jin Hwan stared at him blankly.

"A girl made this for you right?" Yun Hyung said suspiciously.

"Whaaaat?!" everyone gasped and rushed over, some choking their drink.

"Y-yea..." Jin Hwan said, smiling oddly at the boys.

"Who?!" Chan Woo yelled, shocking most of the boys as some of them hit him.

"A trainee here." Jin Hwan said.

"W-what?!" all them gasped.

"Is it Dae Mi...?" Bobby asked, rolling his eyes. (The boys don't really like Dae Mi since she is too flirty and annoying.)

Jin Hwan shook his head, starting to eat the lunch.

"Don't tell me it's _______-ssi?" Hong Seok snapped, pointing his index finger close at Jin Hwan. (The boys find you really cute and sweet because of your appearance and attitude. All of them pick you as their ideal.)

Jin Hwan shrugged his shoulders as all of them whined.

"Why not me?!" Dong Hyuk cried jokingly.

Jin Hwan chuckled.

***

Jin Hwan stared at the note you slid into his locker. It was to meet you at the rooftop the minute he saw the note. He slid the note into his pocket and headed upstairs.

Jin Hwan glanced around, smiling the second he saw you. You were sitting on a bench that faced the streets, having a great view from the top of YGE building.

"Annyeong." Jin Hwan said.

"A-annyeong." you smiled.

"Oh ya, the lunch you made. It's really fantastic." Jin Hwan said, nodding and giving thumbsup.

You stared at him and beamed. "You like it?"

"Ne, of course. You're really good." Jin Hwan smirked.

"T-thanks, Jin Hwan-ssi." you smiled, giving a nod bow.

"Aish... Why are you being so formal when we're all trainees." Jin Hwan scoffed jokingly. "Just call me Jin Hwan."

"Arh, okay." you smiled sweetly.

"So what did you call me up here for?" Jin Hwan asked, also enjoying the view.

"I-I...I wanted to...tell you...t-that...I-I like you..." you stuttered, looking at him.

Jin Hwan raised his eyebrow and turned to look at you. You scrowled and quickly ran away.

"_______!" Jin Hwan yelled and ran after you.

Damn it...

"I can't... What if...he doesn't like me...?" you thought as tears welled up in your eyes.

You ran down the stairs and tripped over a step, falling on the floor as you whimpered at the pain.

"_______!" Jin Hwan panicked and immediately kneeled sown next to you.

You sat up and hung your head low. Tears wet your cheeks in no time as he blew onto your wounds.

"Yah, how can you run away without hearing my response?" Jin Hwan snapped.

"I-I...I'm afraid you won't l-like me..." you sobbed.

Jin Hwan chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Do I look like I don't?"

"J-Jin Hwan?" you gasped in shock, eyes widening.

Jin Hwan sat down beside you, bending his knees as he smiled at you.

"S-so...does it mean...y-you like me too?" you stammered nervously.

Jin Hwan smirked and leaned in, planting a kiss on your forehead as you smiled shyly, blushing lightly.