Birthday date▶Jungkook

Stage name: Jungkook

Birth name: Jeon Jung Kook

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: Jinn_Jinn

Dedicated to: Jinn_Jinn

~~~

"Soo Jin yah... You will be able to celebrate my birthday tonight right...?" Jung Kook asked, snuggling under the blanket with you.

"Hmm...I'll consider." you teased.

Jung Kook pouted as you chuckled, finding him to take your joke so seriously. You hit his head fently, smiling.

"Yah, how can I not celebrate your birthday?" you chuckled.

"Jeez..." Jung Kook scoffed and wrapped his arms around you tightly.

"Arh! I can't breathe!" you screamed.

Jung Kook smirked and squeezed you tighter as you giggled and kissed him on his cheeks.

***

"Soo Jin!" you heard Minah shout your name.

"Minah?" you said, stopping as you closed the locker.

"Soo Jin! I-I can't believe that Kim Jong asked me out!" Minah squealed excitedly.

"Really?!" you exclaimed, crazying with her.

"Yaaaa! I can't believe it mannnn! Soo Jin! Make sure you shop with me for clothes!" Minah insisted.

"Of course! You're my best sister!" you squealed, hugging her in excitement.

***

"OMG! That must look perfect on you!" Minah squeaked, fascinated by the apparels in the fashion store.

You rolled your eyes and snapped. "Yah! It's your date, not mine!"

"Oh ya... Then help me pick some! I'm gotta choose a lot for my upcoming dates!" Minah said, running towards another rack of clothes.

You chuckled. "Of course!"

Your eyes sparkled when you spot a spagetti straps party dress, ruffled skater skirt that went down to the knees.

"Minah!" you exclaimed, removing the unique dress from the other plain ones on the rack.

***

Jung Kook sat at the dining table, already prepared sincerely with a candlelight dinner, expecting you to turn up as the heroin. But he was not happy, he looked at his phone, not a single call or message from you. An hour had passed the time you were suppose to turn up and there was still nothing heard from. He pouted, dropping his phone as he rested his elbows on the table, and his chin on his palms.

Meanwhile, you were still at Minah's house, checking out her dressing and all.

"Hmm... This would be good." you nodded as Minah grinned, nodding in agreement.

***

Midnight had already arrived as you finally separted from Minah's house.

"Seeya tomorrow!" you giggled, waving her goodbye.

You finally fished out your phone from your pocket, lips parting when you saw a message from Jung Kook.

'I thought...you'll come...'

You cursed and immediately sped to his house evn though you knew that yo ucould never make it in time.

Jung Kook still sat at the dining table, disappointed that you did not turn up for his first birthday since you guys were together. His plate was already polished clean, tired and hungry from waiting for someone who would never turn up.

***

You dailed Jung Kook's phone, but he never picked up. He was already asleep, tired from waiting for you. You bit your lips as you frantically hailed for a taxi impatiently, regretting for being so forgetful despite Jung Kook's continuous hints and reminders.

***

"Jung Kook..." you mumbled, remorse in your voice as you glanced around for Jung Kook.

Nobody. You sighed and walked towards the table. The dishes that looked so appetising and still smelled aromatic. Tears welled up in your eyes as you saw his plate empty and yours, still not touched. The candles had melted to the table and yet nothing happened after all these efforts put in.

You quickly went upstairs, knocking gently on his door before stepping in. Jung Kook was there, sleepinn soundly on his bed, his back facing you.

"I'm sorry..." you sobbed softly, hugging hi mfrom behind.

"Go away." Jung Kook's stunning words pierced your heart.

"Jung Kook..." you mumbled and refused to pull away.

"Yah, get your hands off me." Jung Kook snapped, removing your hands.

You cried even harder as you sat there, guilt-stricken.

"Jung Kook, I'm really sorry, I was--"

Jung Kook shot up, shouting. "If you really are, you shouldn't even do it in the first place! Do you know how I felt? You always promised that you'll turn up, yet you can forget it! I even reminded you today! Even if I don't remind you, shouldn't you even remember it?!"

"I know... I'm sorry, let's celebrate it now, will you?" you pleaded.

"No, it's too late. My birthday already ended." Jung Kook snapped coldly.

"I'm sorry Jung Kook, I don't know what to say but...I didn't do it on purpose..." you,cried, dropping your head as tears wet your face.

Jung Kook sat there, trying to hold back his tears yet to only result in failure. Tears streamed down his face as he hopped off the bed.

"Jung Kook..." you cried, hugging him from behind. "Please...please don't do this... I'm really sorry! I'll never do it again! I love you very much... I can't live without you..."

"If so, why did you even forget my birthday?!" Jung Kook growled angrily. "It mattered so much to me!"

"I'm really sorry... I'll make it up to you..." you brawled.

"How?! How can you?!" Jung Kook snapped.

"I can..." you mumbled, standing in front of him.

You trembled, pressing your hand on his shoulders, tiping-toe to reached his lips. You closed your eyes, sucking his lips immediately. You let tears stream down your face as Jung Kook refused to respond to the kiss.

Jung Kook hesitated, clenching his fists. He was disappointed, angry and hated you for dumping him on his birthday. But how could he? You were his girlfriend, his most treasured person in the earth. He could never bring himself to hate you, only to love you.

He smiled, finally responding to the kiss.

For smut version, do check out Kpop One Shots (Smut Version) at my profile!