You & I▶G-Dragon

Stage name: G-Dragon

Birth name: Kwon Ji Yong

Music group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

Your pale face broke into a smile the minute you saw Ji Yong. He was fixing his earpiece at the backstage after having his hair done. You chuckled softly and ran towards him.

Ji Yong had told you to rest at home but you just would not listen. You did not want to lose any second beside him. You love him a lot and you knew he do too.

Ji Yong's face lit up when he saw you, but he pretended to be pissed off with you. Your face fell slightly but still remained cheeky.

"Oppa! I brought you food!" you exclaimed, holding up the lunchbox which you packed sincerely for him.

Ji Yong gasped in delight as he took the lunchbox from you. He took a deep smell and knew that it was his favourite food. He placed the lunchbox down on the table and furrowed his eyebrows at you.

"Why, oppa...does it not look good?" you asked weakly, staring at him with those innocent eyes.

"Yah, didn't I told you to stay at home?" Ji Yong said sternly.

You dropped your head to the ground and mumbled. "Sorry oppa... I-I just wanted to spent more time with you..."

Ji Yong's face broke into a warm smile as he bent down and pressed his lips on your forehead. You smiled softly and raised your head to look at him.

"It's alright." Ji Yong assured. "Just don't do anything too aggitating."

You nodded obediently. "Ne."

Ji Yong ruffled your hair as he smiled. "Yea, I'll have to go on stage."

"Ne, oppa, I'll wait for you." you smiled.

Ji Yong chuckled and gave your hand a squeeze before rushing off to the stage.

You smiled as you took a seat on the sofa in the backstage. Before you knew it, you went to sleep while thinking of his smile that always warmed your heart.

***

"Thank you!" Ji Yomg roared after performing the last song in line.

Ji Yong wiped the sweat off his face and neck with the towel as he rushed backstage. He smiled and bowed at every crew he met along the way to backstage. Ji Yong stopped at the door and smiled. He slowed down his pace as he took a seat beside you.

Immediately, your head dropped to rest on his shoulders while you were asleep. Ji Yong smiled again and tucked a piece of your fringe behind your ear to admire your beautiful face that he was going to miss. Behind his warm smile, hid his broken heart. He knew you were going to leave him but still, he wanted to spend the last few days of your life with you.

Before he knew it, a tear escaped his eyes to stain his sweaty face. Ji Yong sighed and cleaned himself up before bringing you home.

***

Ji Yong tucked you under the blanket as you fidgetted. He smiled and laid sideways on the bed facing you with his elbow on the bed and his temple resting on his palm. He lifted his hand and caressed your cheeks softly, trying his best to not wake her up.

"I'm sorry...I can't accompany you...for the rest of your life..." you mumbled in your sleep as tears left your eyes.

Ji Yong's smile faded as his heart ached. You had no idea he loved you so much, his heart fluttered when you smile, his heart ached when you cry.

"I-it's not your fault..." Ji Yong mumbled as tears welled up in his eyes. "It's my fault...for not protecting you."

He collapsed on the bed beside you while glancing at you every moment and then. Ji Yong crawled over to you and planted a kiss on your lips, tasting your bitter tears.

***

There Ji Yong stayed for the whole night, he did not fall asleep at all, neither did he blink. He knew that it would be his last time seeing you, he could sense it. And it was true, you passed away in your sleep.

Ji Yong held your icy cold hands to wipe his tears away as he stared at you in disbelief. You finally left him. He was happy that you passed away peacefully but sad that you were leaving. It felt like thousands of arrows pierced his heart.

Ji Yong stood up and headed to the desk. He searched for the bottle of sleeping pills he had gotten from the doctor. But his lips parted when he saw a sticky note on it. It was a note from you. You knew it.

Ji oppa,

You know I'm leaving you already right? I didn't want to tell you but you just found out. I thought you would leave me, but you didn't. Really, you made me feel so blessed during the last few weeks of my life. It felt better than being in heaven with you by my side. I'm sorry, Ji, I'm really disappointing, I can't accompany you with the rest of your journey. I know I'm selfish to leave you first, so don't borther to think about a person who is not around anymore. I guess I had already left you by the time you're reading this letter. I know how you're feeling right now. But, I'm gone, you've to accept the fact, okay? Don't do anything silly, just continue with your life and shine in your career. That's my dream, and oh, pursue your own happiness. Get a girlfriend hundred times better than me, start a family and you'll have your own daughter like what you always wanted. I'm sorry...but I will never stop loving you...

Love From,

________

Ji Yong dropped the bottle of sleeping pills onto the floor as it cracked. He covered his wet face with his hand, wanting to tear himself apart. It was worse than all the hurt he had been through in his life. He wanted so much to leave this world with you, but he had to promise you.

Haha, is this story heartbreaking enough? I don't know if I made anyone teared... Because I'm currently trying to acheive that. So if anyone cried while reading this, be sure to comment alright? I read someone else's Kpop One Shots and totally love it! I actually cried! Anyway, this chapter was not copied from others but I got inspiration, like what I said, I only update if I have inspiration. It's kinda adapted from Park Bom's song; You And I. I was listening to the song while keying in the story. So check the song out, really love it.