Selfish or jealousy?▶V

Stage name: V

Birth name: Kim Tae Hyung

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You paced back and forth outside BTS' dance studio, hesitating to go in. You were afraid that you might interrupt them from their practice but you wanted to bring the boys lunch. You gasped when the door suddenly opened.

"Jung Kook oppa!" you beamed cutely.

"Aigoo... Why are you so cute?" Jung Kook chuckled.

"Thanks oppa..." you mumbled.

"Want to come in?" Jung Kook asked, opening the door wider.

"It's alright, I'll leave after--"

"Who's that?!" Tae Hyung yelled from isndie.

You giggled as Jung Kook rolled his eyes at his hyung.

"Nobody!" Jung Kook yelled back.

You smiled sweetly and passed him the lunchboxes that you packed especially for them.

"You really don't want to come in?" Jung Kook pouted. "Someone would be really happy to see you."

"Yea, I don't want to interrupt you guys." you smiled.

"_______?!" Tae Hyung gasped. "Didn't you say it was nobody?!"

"Hmm..." Jung Kook shrugged and went off with the lunchboxes.

"Hmpf! How dare he call my jagiya nobody." Tae Hyung scrowled, turning to you.

You chuckled as Tae Hyung pouted and folded his arms like a child who could not get his sweets.

"Yah, accompany me, please?" Tae Hyung pleaded, hugging you in no time.

"O-oppa?!" you croaked in shock, unused to the skinship he was suddenly showing you.

"Pleeeeease?" Tae Hyung whined and tooth-smiled. "Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"Ya!" you laughed at his aegyo.

"Yayyyy!" Tae Hyung cheered and hugged you tighter instead.

"Omo! I-I can't breathe!" you squeaked.

"A-arh... Sorry." Tae Hyung said shyly, pulling back and rubbing his nape.

You chuckled as Tae Hyung pulled you into the dance studio.

"________!" Ho Seok exclaimed and started to wave enthusiastically with the drumstick in his mouth.

You giggled and waved back.

"Omo!" you gasped when Jimin suddenly gave you a big teddy bear hug.

"Yah!" Tae Hyung snapped angrily. "Let go of my jagiya!"

"Arh... Fine." Jimin pouted and pulled back.

You pouted at Tae Hyung. "Yah, don't be too selfish."

You turned to face Rap Monster who was busy rapping again, instead of joining with the others for lunch.

"_______..." you heard Seok Jin called.

"Yes oppa?" you asked.

Seok Jin pointed behind you as you turned. Your eyes widened at Tae Hyung who was leaaing against the wall, hands in his pockets and furrowing his eyebrows, his head hanging low. Slowly, you approached him and stood i nfront of him.

"Yah..." you said softly. "Are you okay?"

Tae Hyung ignored you and headed out of the dance studio coldly. You sighed and followed him.

"Yah, Kim Tae Hyung!" you snapped as you caught up with him.

He would not reply. You grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"Are you angry...? With me?" you asked guiltily.

He looked away, avoiding your gaze.

"I...admit I was too fierce just now... I'm sorry." you said, pouting.

Tae Hyung shrugged and walked away.

"I said I'm sorry! What do you want?!" you cried as you watched him leave.

Before you knew it, tears started to well up in your eyes as you sobbed. Tae Hyung stopped and turned to look at you. His eyes widened. Tae Hyung walked towards you as you sniffed, trying to hold back the tears.

Tae Hyung pouted, pulling you into a hug as he wrapped his arms arms around your small body. You buried your wet face in his chest as you hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry... Don't cry, okay?" Tae Hyung consoled, stroking your hair.

You ended up brawling even harder as you hugged him tightly.

"_______... Don't cry... I-I'm sorry..." Tae Hyung mumbled, stroking your hair as he rested his chin on yours.

You pulled back as Tae Hyung dried your tears with his thumb and ruffled your hair.

"I-I'm sorry..." you sniffed.

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have done it." Tae Hyung pouted, leaning down closer to you.

You shook your head. You found Tae Hyung inching closer to you as your eyes widened.

"O-oppa, w-what are you--"

"Lend me your lips, okay?" Tae Hyung smirked, planting his hand at the back of your head.

You fluttered your eyes when he pressed his lips on yours. Your knees buckled as Tae Hyung pushed you against the wall. You closed your eyes and kissed hin back.

"Hyung?" Jung Kook gasped, his eyes widened in shock.