High heels confession▶G-Dragon

Stage name: G-Dragon

Birth name: Kwon Ji Yong

Music group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

Ji Yong strolled down the streets in his dark squarish geek sunglasses that framed his small face. Along with a black bandit, he completely sheild that handsome face of his. He lifted his black and white snapback, ruffling his messy blond hair highlighted with light paddlepop.

He slid his hands into the pockets of his skinny red pants, biting his lip underneathe the black bandit as he scanned around the shops for a suitable present. What present? A present for you, it was Valentine's Day and he surely had to make good use of it. Why? To confess or at least hint you that he actually had a crush on you.

Ha. Who would have thought that a world-knowned K-pop star could be head over heels with you? In fact, a secret crush Ji Yong never revealed for years sincr his first met you, it was love Stage name: G-Dragon

Birth name: Kwon Ji Yong

Music group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

Ji Yong strolled down the streets in his dark squarish geek sunglasses that framed his small face. Along with a black bandit, he completely sheild that handsome face of his. He lifted his black and white snapback, ruffling his messy blond hair highlighted with light rainbow pastel.

He slid his hands into the pockets of his skinny red pants, biting his lip underneathe the black bandit as he scanned around the shops for a suitable present. What present? A present for you, it was Valentine's Day and he surely had to make good use of it. Why? To confess or at least hint you that he actually had a crush on you.

Ha. Who would have thought that a world-knowned K-pop star could be head over heels with you? In fact, a secret crush Ji Yong never revealed for years since his first met you, it was love at first sight.

He clenched his fists, grinning as he stepped into the shop. Resting his arms on the counter, he smiled despite the bandit covering his face.

"I want that high heels." Ji Yong said, pointing to the striking high heels at the display window.

The staff smiled. "May I know the size?"

"Erh... 36." Ji Yong said, hesitating.

"Sure." the staff nodded and headed to the warehouse at the back of the shop.

Ji Yong chuckled softly, taopinb his fingers on the counter patiently.

"Here." the staff said, opening the shoebox to let Ji Yong examine the shoes that it was inngood condition.

Ji Yong nodded. "Please wrap it, it's a gift."

The staff nodded and professionally wrapped the shoebox in a holographic wrapping paper. Ji Yong smiled in satisfaction.

***

"Ji Yong oppa!" you exclaimed and hugged him when you found him at the door.

Ji Yong gasped and chuckled, hugging you back gently. "Yah, let me in, will you?"

"Of course oppa!" you grinned playfully and freed him.

Ji Yong chuckled and stroked your hair as you giggled, shutting the door behind him.

"What's that?" you asked blankly when you caught sight of the elegant gift bag.

"O-oh, it's a gift...for you." Ji Yong smiled, handing you the gift bag.

"M-me?" you choked, your eyes widening in disbelief as you took the gift bag.

Ji Yong smiled and nodded, taking off his snapback. You pursed your lips, hesitating to open it as you glanced up at Ji Yong. He smield, signalling you to open it as you smiled.

You took the shoebox out from the gift bag as you gasped silently. Carefully, you untied the ribbon and gently ripped the wrapping paper apart. You lifted the cover of the shoebox and gasped. You stared at Ji Yong in disbelief.

"O-oppa..." you mumbled.

"Try it." Ji Yong smiled, leaning forward.

"But...this is too expensive..." you mumbled in disappointment, your head hung low.

"Aish... You know I can afford it. Just try it on, it'll look great on you." Ji Yong teased.

You bit your lips and gently fit your petite feet into the pair of hot pink high heels. Ji Yong chuckled, standing up as he took your hand. You carefully stood up and beamed.

"Thanks oppa!" you exclaimed, hugging him tightly. "You're the best friend ever!"

"Yah, I'm not." Ji Yong pouted.

You pulled away, staring at him blankly.

"I...just want to...tell you that I love you." Ji Yong said softly.

Your eyes widened. You felt your heart hammering loudly against your chest as you gasped internally.

"Oppa..." you sobbed.

Ji Yong bit his lips, slowly leaning forward as you panicked. You closed your eyes when you felt his hot breath brushing against your lips. You gasped softly when you felt his,warm lips pressed on yours. His hands on your waist, pulling you closer as he kissed you passionately. You smiled.