Oppa▶Chen

Stage name: Chen

Birthh name: Kim Jong Dae

Music group(s): EXO

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You stepped out of the kitchen to find a pair of warm hands covering your eyes. You could smell his light cologne and warmth. You giggled, immediately knowing the culprit.

"Yah, who am I?" he asked, chuckling.

"Hmm... Luhan?" you giggled on purpose.

He furrowed his eyebrows yet asked again. "No..."

"Xiumin!" you exclaimed.

"Arhhh... I'm going to kill you, _________!" he yelled.

You quickly slid out of his grips to find Chen, looking as good as before. You shrieked and tried to run pass him.

"Hoe could you not know me?!" Chen shouted, pretending to be really angry. "I was only away for a week!"

You giggled and quickly lowered your head, running underneath his arms as he tried to blocked you from escaping.

You could not stop giggling at Chen's annoyed face as he yelled. You quickly closed the door to your bedroom but Chen simply bursted the door open. You screamed and jumped onto your bed.

"Yah! Don't you come near me!" you warned cheekily.

"What if I do?" Chen asked playfully as he cracked his knuckles while approaching you.

"Then...I-I call for Kai to come!" you snapped. "He's my oppa! He'll save me!"

"Yah! Stop calling others oppa!" Chen yelled and joined you on the bed.

Before you knew it, you were lying flat on the bed as Chen crawled over you. Your eyes fluttered as Chen smirked.

"Call me oppa!" he grinned.

You shook your head.

"Call me oppa..." he whined.

"Nope!" you said cheekily.

Chen leaned down to kiss you gently as you hit him.

"Yah, call me oppa!"

"Noooo!" you whined playfully.

"Don't blame me." Chen smirked, leaning down to kiss you again.

The kiss was not as gentle and soft as before. It was strong and filled with passion as you could feel all the feelings exploding in the kiss.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss as he rolled over, letting you crawl over him instead. Wrapping his arm around your small waist and another at the back of your head, he tugged you down into the kiss, smirking. You knew what the kiss was going to lead to, but you did not care.