Jiko▶G-Dragon

Stage name: G-Dragon

Birth name: Kwon Ji Yong

Music group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Ji... What if we get caught?" you asked worriedly as he drove to both of your regular hideout.

"Nah, I don't care. I just want to hang out with you." Ji Yong smiled his signature gummy smile.

You pouted and dropped your head, staring at your fingers. Both of you were public figures and could not afford to let anything ruin your image. But Ji Yong just would not listen, he refused to be more careful of his image. You were a model but of course, Ji Yong was still much more popular and knowned than you. You did not want to make him lose his fans or even his career. But he really could not listen.

***

"Comon'." Ji Yong said, opening the door for you.

You hesitated and sat there, refusing to move an inch.

"Aigoo..." Ji Yong whined like a child and stomped his feet, pretending to be angry. "The others are waiting for us!"

"But...we'll get caught here..." you mumbled worriedly.

Ji Yong pouted and simply pulled you out as you gasped.

"Yah, you listen to me." Ji Yong said and let go of your hand.

He pressed his hands on your shoulders as you kept your head low. Ji Yong raised an eyebrow and lifted your chin to look at him. You looked into his eyes as he smiled softly.

"Just forget about everything and have fun with me." Ji Yong smiled.

You pouted and nodded and he ruffled your hair, letting you smile softly.

'Let's go!" Ji Yong cheered softly and took your hands.

***

"And Younbae was like...arhhhh!" Ji Yong said and laughed.

"Ya, I want so much to see that face of his!" Xin joked.

"I know right! You should have saw that!" Ji Yong laughed and gulped the glass of red wine. "Anyways, can you show me some of the new clothes you brought in yesterday?"

"Sure, why not? They are so much similar to your taste, I bet you'll want to take all of them." Xin said.

"Really? I'll see." Ji Yong smirked.

You sat beside him awkardly and watcyed Ji Yong and Xin chatted happily. You seemed particularly quiet and cold that day.

"Kiko?" Ji Yong said softly, staring at you concernly.

"Ya?" you mumbled, lifting your head.

"I'll wait for you." Xin said, allowing Ji Yong to bring you out.

"Thanks bro." Ji Yong smirked and took your hand, leading you out of the bar.

***

Ji Yong brought you to the balcony as the both of you stopped for a talk.

"Are you okay?" Ji Yong asked, standing closely to you.

You nodded without saying a word. Ji Yong narrowed his eyes at you and cupped your cheeks, bending down to look at your pale face.

"Jagiya... What's wrong?" Ji Yong asked worriedly. "You seem really out of thoughts today."

"N-nothing..." you mumbled, keeping your head low.

"Yah, I said if it's about our relationship issues, don't worry about that." Ji Yong snapped. "I won't let my fans ruin our relationship."

"But--"

Ji Yong put his finger to your lips and took off his black beanie, pulling it over your head. You chuckled as he stepped closer to you, wrapping his arms around your tiny waist.

"Are we being too close in public--"

"Yah, I said don't worry about that. I am myself, Kwon Ji Yong, not G-Dragon. I can do whatever I want." Ji Yong grinned.

You smiled softly as Ji Yong pulled you closer, pressing his lips on yours. You was taken aback as you fluttered your eyes shut, trying to forget that you were in the public. You kept your lips close despite Ji Yong nibbling your lips for entrance. He tilted his head to kiss you deeper as you let his tongue in.

Fighting his tongue with yours, he won and explored every single part of your mouth. You moaned softly as he wrapped his arms around you tighter, raising his palms to your back.

You winced softly when Ji Yong pushed you to the wall behind, finally breaking the kiss. He maintained close distance with you as you could feel his hot breath brushing against your neck. You smiled and raised your hands to his back, pulling him into a hug.

"I love you." you whispered.

Ji Yong smirked and pressed his lips on your neck. "I love you too..."

Have you guys heard of it yet? Photos of Kiko and G-Dragon dating recently in October hanging out in their regular hideout had been realeased by Dispatch, the media. I've screenshot ome of the photos on the internet, do check the media above! It's 100% real and don't deceive yourself. This is only one of the photos I've saw. It's definitely Ji Yong Kiko as well as 2NE1's stylist; Xin, was there. If you ain't convince, go check it out at the website given below! Again, rumours had resurfaced but his time, they were not at all caring about their image. They did not borther to be careful hiding their relationship despite in the public and even showed more intimate actions than before. Both even showed skinship like hugging, touching and kissing if I'm not wrong. Oh my god! I'm so fucking happy for G-Dragon! Haha. Hope he gets married soon! I don't actually mind as long as Kiko has a good character. But really hope G-Dragon doesn't give up his singing career even if they are getting married... Wish the best for them!

Link: www.bigbangupdates.com

Heading: Dispatch releases photos of G-Dragon and Kiko+YGE's statement