Courage▶Peniel

Stage name: Peniel

Birth name: Shin Dong Geun

Music group(s): BtoB

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Huh, you actually still keep this thing?" Hyun Sik laughed, grabbing your wrist tightly.

You whimpered and struggled forcefully, trying to push his arm away.

"Let go--!" you cried as tears formed in your eyes.

"Yah, this bracelet seems pretty, I'll give it to my mom." Hyun Sik smirked smugly, trying to unhook the bracelet.

"Stop it!" you cried and pushed him away violently.

"Jeez... What's this huh?! You really want me to beat you up?!" Hyun Sik threatened, stomping towards you as you fearfully stepped back.

Grabbing your ponytail, he raised his hand to hit you as you squinted your eyes shut. You waited, trembling for the smack to land on your face but fortunately, it never happened.

You slwoly fluttered your eyes open, shock to find Hyun Sik's wrist being grabbed tightly by Peniel.

"Let go of her." Peniel warned, his voice trembling in anger.

"What are you going to do? Slap me? Take her away? Tell the teacher?" Hyun Sik snapped.

You shrieked when a punch landed in his abdomen as he winced loudly. You gasped as Peniel pushed you out of the fight.

"Peniel... Please don't fight..." you mumbled, sobbing.

The fight became more serious when Hyun Sik picked himself up, taking his revenge seriously. You paced back and forth, your knees buckling in worries.

Peniel fell onto the floor with loud thud as Hyun Sik picked his feet up, ready to kick Peniel in no time. You panicked and immediately rushed to hug Peniel, laying on top him. You whimpered when Hyun Sik's feet landed on your back.

"________!" you could hear Peniel's voice but everything just blacked out.

***

You fluttered your eyes open, smiling softly to see Peniel safe and sound.

"________! Are you okay?" Peniel asked, advising you to lay down instead as you tried to sit up.

"Yea, I'm still as strong as a bull!" you chuckled but winced when you felt your back hurt.

"Yah! Still dare to say?!" Peniel snapped angrily. "Who told you to save me huh?"

"Because I was--"

"Jeez... Now it turns out that a damsel saved a hero." Peniel sighed embarrassly, hiding his face.

You chuckled softly, knowing that he always tried his best to make you laugh anywhere or anyplace.

"Yah, you should have stood there and watched." Peniel scoffed, ruffling gour hair.

You puffed your fringe out of your face and pouted. "I was worried for you."

"Yah, I know. But don't ever try risking your life for me." Peniel said, caressing your face. "I should be the one doinn so instead."

"Fine, my mighty boyfriend." you teased and pinched his cheeks, pulling him down to kiss you.

Peniel pulled back, scoffing at your courage.

Everyone should be brave enough to pursue their love isn't it?