Cheated?▶Taeyang

Stage name: Taeyang

Birth name: Dong Youngbae

Music Group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by:-

Dedicated to: babyb_youngbaegirl

~~~

"Oppa!" Breonna exclaimed the minute the call pulled through.

Taeyang chuckled at the other end. "Yea, what's up jagiya?"

"Can I come over to your house? It's so bored and stuffy here." Breonna begged while pouting.

"W-why Breonna? It's troublesome for you." Taeyang said, his voice barely shivering.

Breonna chuckled. "It's not, oppa! I would love to go over!"

"But Breonna, I'm busy right now." Taeyang insisted. "I don't have time for you even if you come over."

"Fine..." Breonna sighed in disappointment as she gave in and hung up the phone.

Breonna laid down on her bed, huffing and puffing.

Over at the other side, Taeyang and Jaena walked hand-in-hand down the streets as they headed to his house.

"Yah, who's that?" Jaena asked in annoyance, glancing up at him.

"Nah, just Breonna." Taeyang said casually as if Breonna meant nothing at all in his eyes.

"Breonna?" Jaena asked and laughed. "When are you going to break up with her?"

"Soon, after she totally trusts me and invest her money on me, she'll be nothing at all." Taeyang smirked.

"You better mean it." Jaena said threateningly.

Taeyang chuckled and leaned down to kiss her as she smiled in the kiss and gave in.

***

Taeyang had his arm over Jaena's shoulders throughout the monopoly game that kept the two of them so engrossed and busy.

"Oppa!" Jaena cheered when she beat Taeyang in the monoply game. "You lost!"

"Arh... Fine... Must I give in to your request?" Taeyang asked, smirking sneakily as he leaned forward.

"What do you think?" Jaena asked seducively as she gently lifted her cropped shirt.

Taeyang smirked and leaned forward.

Meamwhile, Breonna stood in front of the full-length mirror she had in her room. She was deciding what to wear later. Yea, she was planning to give Taeyang a surprise later on.

She picked a galaxy pullover and matched it with a high waist ripped denim shorts. Nice. She twisted her orange caremel hair into a cute messy bun and topped it off with a small flora band. She slid her feet into the elegant pair of light blue sneakers and headed out with just a purse in her hand.

***

Breonna chuckled to herself as she stood outside Taeyang's apartment and clutched the keys tightly in her fist.

"He'll be really surprised!" Breonna thought to herself as she grinned.

Breonna pushed open the door and was slightly stunned at the silence. Taeyang was surely not in the living room. Breonna shivered as she felt a cold gush of wind.

She headed to the hallway and turned the door knob. Breonna smiled while she pushed the door open. Her jaws dropped and so did her purse.

Taeyang gasped and quickly pulled back from Jaena as she pulled up the blanket to cover her body.

Breonna narrowed her eyes in disappointment as she turned to leave. Taeyang quickly wore his boxers back on and ran after Breonna. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"B-Breonna, it's not what you think, I can ex--"

"Do you expect me to believe you?" Breonna asked as tears filled her eyes, laughing pathetically.

"Breonna--"

"I've saw everything!" Breonna cried, stammering. "J-Jaena...s-she's my bestfriend...a-and you guys...betray me together?"

"Breonna, it's not, I was just drugged. I-I...I...Jaena drugged me." Taeyang lied shamelessly.

"Forget it." Breonna cried as she looked away. "I've already suspected you from that day I saw the message text in your phone."

Taeyang was stunned as his lips parted.

"You're just dating me for my family asserts, isn't it?" Breonna cried.

"I-I'm not, I really love you!" Taeyang insisted, pulling her into a hug.

Taeyang wrapped his arms around her body tightly as Breonna cried to let him be for a second before starting to struggle free. Taeyang stared at her, acting all sorry and innocent but Breonna avoided hsi eyes. She could not let him cheat on her any further.

Breonna wanted to leave but Taeyang grabbed both of her arms and held her back. Breonna shook his grip off her arms and glanced at him one last time before leaving. Jaena ran out and stood beside Taeyang in shock.

Jaena hugged Taeyang's arm as she shove her away in frustration. Jaena glared at him and rolled her eyes before heading back into the room. Taeyang grumbled loudly as he kicked the wall in anger.

***

Breonna slammed the door shut to her room the minute she returned home.

"Why...why must you betray me?" Breonna cried as tears wet her whole face. "I love you so much... And Jaena...we were bestfriends for years, seven years..."

Breonna looked at the photo frames, photo of her with Taeyang, Jaena and her, mthey all looked so happy and pleased. But it was not true. They were all built of lies. Nothing was real. Breonna gripped onto the photo frames and released it forcefully in the direction of the wall. The photo frames slammed the wall as fast as lighting and hit the floor as they broke into pieces.

Breonna brawled pathetically as she covered her face.

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Please do not hesitate to vote and check out more of my books at my profile and also, follow me! ▶▶▶