Playful Kiss▶G-Dragon

Stage name: G-Dragon

Birth name: Kwon Ji Yong

Music Group(s): BIGBANG

Requested: Aniki345

Dedicated to: Aniki345

~~~

"I told you to stop minding me already!" Aniki yelled as Ji Yong stopped her from leaving.

"Stop with your nosense!" Ji Yong yelled and pulled her back as Aniki struggled to be set free.

"Yah! Now I'm fired, you're happy huh?" Aniki shouted angrily as her stares pierced his heart.

"Forget about that job then!" Ji Yong screamed. "I rather you not work then to stay with that bastard all day long!"

"Yah, does it even concern you?" Aniki cried. "You're always travelling here and there to perform but you're never by my side!"

Ji Yong's cold eyes softened as he losened his grip around her wrist. Aniki huffed and puffed as she pulled her hand back.

"So? You realise you were the one at fault?" Aniki laughed sacarstically. "I never knew you cared about me."

Ji Yong ruffled his hair in frustration. "I have always cared for you, why are you saying all these now? Don't you know that I love you?"

"Yah, I don't know, I don't know anything." Aniki said, covering her ears. "I don't know you who you are, why you are making fun of me?"

"I'm not!" Ji Yong bursted. "Do you think I want to travel here and there? I want so much to stay by your side, I wanted to quit my job for you, but I can't!"

"Really?" Aniki asked, wiping her tears away as she stared straight into his eyes. "Do you even think I believe you? This is like...the eleventh time we quarreled this month for your job, do you think I'll believe you?"

"Fine, if you don't believe, let's find YG together." Ji Yong snapped and grabbed her hand.

Aniki whimpered and freed her hand from his tight grip. Ji Yong stopped and shut his eyes in disappointment. He ran his palm down his sweaty face and turned to face Aniki. Aniki headed to the sofa to grab her belongings and quickly headed out of his house as if it was empty.

Ji Yong grabbed arm an said calmly. "If you stay, I'll try to convine YG."

Aniki laughed. "Do you think you can do it?"

"Yea, don't you trust me?" Ji Yong smirked.

Aniki took a deep breath and said softly. "I don't know, I can't believe anything you say, it's impossible."

Ji Yong pulled her and pushed Aniki against the wall as her eyes widened. Ji Yong pressed his hands on the wall behind Aniki and leaned forward as Aniki bit her lips nervously.

"Orh? My Aniki is nervous?" Ji Yong smirked, laughing.

A sudden change of atmosphere.

Aniki fluttered her eyes and looked away anxiously.

"Yah,  you better get off--"

Aniki's eyes grew wide as Ji Yong closed up the gap between them suddenly. Her eyes fluttered before looking away to avoid his piercing stares.

"What if I don't?" Ji Yong asked, smirking as he tilt his head.

Aniki flustered as she felt his hot breath brushing against her cheeks.

"I-I'll kill you." Aniki said, pursing her lips.

Ji Yong laughed and leaned forward to kiss Aniki. Aniki fluttered her eyes in shock as she eventually closed her eyes and kissed him back. Ji Yong pressed his hands on uer waist and kissed her deeper.

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Please do not hesitate to vote and check out more of my books at my profile and also, follow me! ▶▶▶