Eyes, nose, lips▶Taeyang

Stage name: Taeyang

Birth name: Dong Young Bae

Music group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by: notright_

Dedicated to: notright_

~~~

Taeyang as I
You as you

Don't be sorry,
that makes me more pitiful.
With your pretty red lips
please hurry, kill me and go.
I'm all right.
Look at me one last time
Smile like nothing's wrong,
so when I miss you I can remember.
So I can draw your face in my mind.

My selfishness that couldn't let you go
turned into an obsession that imprisoned you.
Were you hurt because of me?
You sit silently.
Why am I a fool, why can't I forget you.
You're already gone.

Your eyes, nose, lips
Your touch that used to touch me,
to the ends of your fingertips.
I can still feel you

but like a burnt out flame,
burnt and destroyed
all of our love
it hurts so much, but now I'll call you a memory.

Love you, loved you
I must have not been enough
Maybe I could see you just once by coincidence.
Everyday I grow restless,
Everything about you is becoming faint.
You smile back in our pictures,
unknowing of our approaching farewell.

My selfishness that couldn't let you go
turned into an obsession that imprisoned you
Were you hurt because of me?
You sit silently.
Why am I a fool, why can't I forget you.
You're already gone.

Your eyes, nose, lips
Your touch that used to touch me,
to the ends of your fingertips.
I can still feel you

but like a burnt out flame,
burnt and destroyed
all of our love
it hurts so much, but now I'll call you a memory.

Your black eyes that only saw me
Your nose that held the sweetest breath
Your lips that whispered 'i love you, i love you'..I....

Your eyes, nose, lips
Your touch that used to touch me,
to the ends of your fingertips.
I can still feel you

but like a burnt out flame,
burnt and destroyed
all of our love.
it hurts so much, but now I'll call you a memory.

I looked at you, hoping that you would change your decision. But seeing your face, I knew you had made the unfavoured choice.

"I...have to go." you said, losening your grip from my hands.

I knew it. Fear overcomed me as I thought of how I would survive without you. My hand trembled as I dropped your hand. Tears welled up in my eyes as I watched you, your pretty red lips that said you love me, the ones that gave me the sweetest kisses, yet are the ones that initiated to broke up with me.

"A-are you okay?" you would ask, but did you even thought of me?

"I'm alright." I said, putting the brightest smile that hid the misery.

I looked up, trying to catch your attention, the same eyes that caught my love for you. You kept your head low, was it that you were too sorry for me? Just look at me one last time, smile like nothing is wrong. I can draw your face in my mind, let it be deeply etched to my heart so when I miss you, I could remember your face.

You walked away, giving me a smile, was it meant to comfort me? I felt selfish. I wanted to keep you beside me forever. I did not want to let you go. Did it turn into an obsession? And did I imprisoned you because of it? I wanted so much to know how you felt. The feeling you had always felt for me, was it pity or love? My feelings, my thoughts, they were all going out of control. When I suspected or doubted your love for me, my over obsession for you, did it hurt you again and again?

***

I froze when I saw you again. For the first time after a week. You were sitting silently in a cafe. You looked so peaceful and emotionless. Did you forget everything that happened for the past few years? Why am I like a fool? You were gone already. You were never planning to come back. How can I see you? I closed my eyes for a moment, only to find your face changed. It was a complete stranger. I could not forget you. I knew remembering you would lead to nothing, yet did I still try to piece up the broken puzzle of your face?

Your eyes, nose, lips that used to touch me. To the end of your fingertips, I could still feel you. Your eyes that made my eyes yearn for them. Your nose that took in my perfume. Your lips that touched mine.

Our relationship, like a burnt out flame, all burnt and destroyed. All of our love, ruined into ashes. It just hurt so much, harder than I could handle. But now that all had ended, I would call you a memory. 

Sorry, I just did the verse or whatsoever so I hope you like it! I can't really relate to the song, guess 'I miss you' by Girl's Day was much easier and inspirational. :)