Heartbroken kiss▶Jimin

Stage name: Jimin

Birth name: Park Ji Min

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: AmeliaSausan

Dedicated to: AmeliaSausan

~~~

"Jimin?" you asked, stepping towards him, staring at him blankly. "What happened?"

"Erh... N-nothing." Jimin said oddly, putting up a fake smile.

You pouted and quickly headed to where to came from.

"________, don't go!" Jimin shouted softly and grabbed you wrist.

Too late. You froze right on that spot. Your eyes widened as you spluttered in disbelief. Tears streamed down your face as you felt your cheeks burnt.

Tae Hyung, your boyfriend was cuddling someone else so inappropriately. Not to mention the both kissing passionately.

Jimin bit his lips and quickly pulled you away. You hung your head low and followed him in disappointment. Jimin kept glancing at you along the way, not knowing how to console you.

Sitting on the bench at the rooftop, you placed on hands on your lap, fiddling with your fingers as you dropped your head, letting tears fall. Jimin pursed his lips, rubbing his nape nervously as he stared at yo uworriedly.

"________..." Jimin mumbled, hesitant to place his hand on top of yours.

You brawled even harder as Jimin cursed under his breath, finally landing his arm over your shoulders. Pulling you closer, he made you rest your head on his chest as Jimin hushed you.

"Yah, forget about him." Jimin mumbled. "He doesn't worth your love."

"But...I love him a lot..." you cried, squinting your eyes shut as tears wet his uniform.

"Not now." Jimin said, stroking your hair unknowingly. "He's a bastard, you see, don'r waste your tears on him."

"No...he's not." you sobbed even harder.

Jimin grumbled softly at lost as he gasped silently, immediately pulling his hand away. Cuddling you was bad enough and he even stroked your hair?

"Am I lacking something?" you asked, abruptly pulling away.

Jimin's eyes widened in shock as he ruffled his hair oddly.

"Erh... This..." Jimin hesitated, smiling half-heartedly. "No, ________, you're great enough."

"I'm not... Nobody is perfect..." you sobbed, dropping your head. "But why am I the worse one?"

Jimin felt his heart ache sudeenly. He bit his lips and inched forward, placing his hand on another side of your head, pressing your head down on his chest. He sighed softly, stroking your hair gently as he began to cuddle you even closer.

***

"Thanks for just now." you said, barely audible as you forced a weak smile.

Jimin chuckled, his hands in both pockets of his pants. "Yah, no need to thank me, I'm your bestfriend, isn't it?"

You beamed and nodded.

"Finally my _______ is smiling!" Jimin teased and pulled you closer, ruffling your hair.

"Yah!" you whined and pulled away.

"_________!" Tae Hyung yelled behind you.

You froze right in your tracks as Jimin turned around. His eyebrows furrowed angrily as he clenched his fists. You grabbed his wrist and stopped him before he could do anything stupid.

"I'll...go talk to him." you smiled softly.

"________...!" Jimin whined sternly.

"Please...oppa." you begged.

Jimin scoffed and took a step back as you walked towards Tae Hyung.

"Why are you with him?!" Tae Hyung snapped.

"Why?" you asked, picking up your courage. "Speak for yourself."

"What...?!" Tae Hyung gasped, raising an eyebrow in frustration.

"You were with Min Hye again, isn't it?" you asked, tears welling up innyour eyes.

"Y-ya, so what?" Tae Hyung snapped coldly. "That doesn't mean you can act chummy with someone else!"

"But you even kissed her!" you exploded.

Tae Hyung stood there, lips parted in shock.

"You think I'm really stupid to not notice it?!" you cried.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?! It's just a kiss!" Tae Hyung snapped, spreading his arms wide in the air.

Jimin balled up his fist, running towards Tae Hyung as he simply threw a punch in his face. You gasped and stared at Jimin blankly.

"Don't you ever touch my _______ now." Jimin warned, pointing his index finger at Tae Hyung.

"Let's go." Jimin mouthed, taking your hand.

***

"Let me go!" you yelled, finally breaking free of his grip.

Jimin scrowled and stopped in his tracks.

"Why did you even hit him?!" you snapped.

"That bastard hurt you!" Jimin growled.

"He didn't mean it! I don't mind it..." you cried.

"You don't? But I do!" Jimin yelled.

"Fine, then from now on, my business doesn't concern you!" you snapped and quickly walked away.

Jimin grabbed your wrist and slammed you onto the wall as you whimoered upon the contact.

"________... You...really don't know why I'm being like this?" Jimin asked, his voice softened.

You paused and stared at him blankly, eyes fluttering at the intense skinship the both of you shared.

"I-I...I love you." Jimin mumbled, his eyes glintering with tears.

You blinked in disbelief.

Jimin dropped his attention to your lips, leaninn forward despite that there were not much gap to close up. You clenched your fists nervously, squinting your eyes shut.

You gasped softly when he pressed his lips on yours. Jimin reached to hold your wrists as you felt your knees about to buckle any second. What was the feeling? You could not believe it. You stood still as Jimin deepened the kiss. You sobbed and responded finally.