All thanks to sleeping▶Jin

Stage name: Jin

Birth name: Kim Seok Jin

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Yesss!" Jin, your bestfriend exclaimed, jumping on your bed.

"Yaaaah! Get off my bed huh!" you yelled, pointing a finger at him.

"Never ever!" Jin protested like a kid.

You furrowed your eyebrows in frustration, hopping onto your bed to push him off. Jin whined as you tried to grab him by his shoulders. It was practically impossible sinne he was so strong and tall while you were just so weak and short.

"________! Sharing is caring!" Jin cried, still jumping on your bed.

"No! Not with you!" you snapped mercilessly and jumped on him.

To your shock, Jin fell on the bed as you fell over him. Your eyes widened when you found your lips pressed on his. Jin looked calm but still, he was shocked. Jin slowly closed his eyes and was about to wrap his arms aroudn your body as you gasped and immediately got up.

"W-what just happened..." you mumbled in disbelief.

"You just kissed me." Jin said, shrugging as if it was not a big deal.

"Yah! It was my fir... Aish... Forget it! You better sleep on the floor and not annoy me for the night!" you growled half-heartedly nefore burying your whole body under the thick blanket.

You found yourself giggling silently under the blanket and Jin, well, he was glad that he took your first kiss and of course, smirking.

***

You were woke up accidentally by Jin in the middle of the night.

"Huh?" you said softly, barely sober.

"Let me sleep on your bed... The floor's...too hard..." Jin grumbled sleepily, snuggling next to you.

"Orh..." you agreed unknowingly, still in a sleepy state.

You rolled over with your back facing him and was about to fall asleep when you felt a pair of secure arms wrapping around your frail body.

"J-Jin?" you croaked.

"Ne... _______, just let us stay like this..." Jin mumbled, his eyes closed.

You smiled as he buried his face in your neck, making you shiver as he pressed his lips on your neck.

Of course that was when the both of you was not sober enough.

***

You woke up, your eyes widened in shock. The blanket was barely on the bed since Jin was a great kicker in his sleep. Jin, he was topless, his hair messy yet cute on him. You? As normal, a revealing tank with hot pants that showed your sexy legs. You choked, remembering that you took off your hoodie last night.

Jin had his arms wrapped around your small body, your face in his chest and his chin on your head. You tried to struggle free but to no avail.

"Yah! Oppa! Wake up!" you shouted and hit him in his chest.

You heard Jin groaned in annoyance but only to let him hug you tighter, even to the extent of wrapping his legs around yours. You grumbled disgustingly as you shook vigourously.

"Oppa! Wake up!" you commanded.

"Aish... Stop shouting in the morning." Jin finally spoke.

"Yah, so you were awake! Let me go! Why are you on my bed anyways?!" you snapped.

"You agreed last night, didn't you?" Jin smirked.

"W-what..." you stammered in disbelief.

On yea, you thought you were dreaming so you happily did.

"Damn it... Who are you to sleep on the same bed with me huh?! And you're even topless?!" you shouted.

Jin chuckled at your cuteness despite you screaminn frantically. He smirked and pressed his hand on the back of your head, pressing your head onto his chest, ending up kissing his chest.

"Yaaaah!" you screamed and began kicking.

Jin grumbled and rolled over, crawling over you. You scoffed and tried to pull away. He leaned down and kissed you as your eyes fluttered in shock.

Jin pulled back, smirking. "Yah, you're really sexy today huh?"

"Yah!" you yelled and hit his head, covering your cleaverage.