First kiss▶Chanyeol

Stage name: Chanyeol

Birth name: Park Chanyeol

Music group(s): EXO

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Woah!" you exclaimed when you skipped into the Korean hot spa.

It was your first time here and you were totally too excited for days right after your bestfriend, Chanyeol, told you that he would bring you here on your birthday.

"This is fantastic!" you cheered and turned to face him, grinning widely.

Chanyeol smirked at your cute face and followed you as you found a spot to lay down and enjoy the heat in the winter.

Chanyeol laid beside you and rested his head on hss arms glancing at youuevery moment as you grinned to yourself happily.

"Orh?" you gasped and sat up when you saw all those towel hats that people wore. "What's that? I want it."

Chanyeol chuckled and sat up, leaning forward to grab your towel. You felt your cheeks flushed red when you felt uneasy with the close distance you both shared. Chanyeol made a towel hat swiftly and placed it over your orange caremel hair.

"Yah, stop staring or your eyes will drop out." Chanyeol teased and pulled back as you blushed and looked away.

"Yah! Thanks! This towel hat looks nice!" you chuckled, adjusting the towel hat around your head.

"Can I make one for you too?" you chuckled, leaning forward with your weigh on your palm on the floor.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, doubting that you could do it after watching him demonstrate once.

You snatched his towel and bit your lips, folding the towel above his head. Chanyeol stared at you amusingly as you furrowed your eyebrow in frustration when you found yourself unable to make one.

"Yah, lean closer." Chanyeol commanded.

You did so and finally managed to fold the towel hat. Well, at least you made it. It did not matter whether it was presentable or not. Anyways, Chanyeol had a great time enjoying a close view of your face.

"I bet it look hedious." Chanyeol snapped jokingly when you pulled back.

You pouted and scoffed proudly. "It looks cuter than the one you made for me!"

"Aish..." Chanyeol scoffed but laughed. "Don't tell me it's your first time here."

"It is." you chuckled cutely. "And it's so great here... I like the warmth."

"Because I'm beside you..." Chanyeol mumbled.

"Huh?" you choked and stared at him blankly.

"Nothing." Chanyeol said and looked away.

"Can we spend the night here?" you asked, begging.

"No, what if you get violated?" Chanyeol snapped protectively.

You pouted and smiled. "I won't! Because you're by my side, isn't it?"

"Still no." Chanyeol snapped, looking away though he was somehow convinced.

"Please... Chanyeol... I beg you..." you whined like a kid as Chanyeol still refused to give in. "I know you'll accompany me, right?"

Chanyeol scoffed and looked at you in annoyance. You grinned sheepishly as Chanyeol rolled his eyes but gave in.

"Chanyeol oppa?" you teased.

His eyes grew wide open as he looked away, hiding his happy face. You chuckled at the other side and laid down on the mat to retire for the night.

***

For the whole night, Chanyeol stayed awake to watch after you. Without realising, he inched his mat and himself closer to you until both of your mats contacted. He chuckled when you groaned softly in your sleep, fidgetting and pouting, he never failed to enjoy looking at you.

***

You woke up to find someone familiar's face so close to yours. He had his secure arms wrapped arounn your small body as you could not move a bit. Your eyes widened so large like plates and kicked the guy away. Chanyeol grumbled and fluttered his eyes open, shocked at what he had done.

"Yah! You! You violated me!" you yelled as passers-by gave you two glares.

"What the--" Chanyeol choked and tried to shut you up. "That's not violation, dumbass!"

"And you touched me! Huh! How could you!" you pouted.

"Jeez, I'm fainting." Chanyeol groaned.

Your eyes widened innocently as you crawled over to him concernly.

"Are you okay? Did I kick you too hard?" you asked worriedly, holding his arms.

Chanyeol sat up and scoffed. "Not too hard, it's so damn hard. Jeez..."

"Sorry..." you pouted and smiled sheepishly.

"Jeez... I stayed all night to guard you and you--"

"Really?" you gasped.

Chanyeol's eyes widened, shocked at what he himself just said.

"Thanks Chanyeol." you mumbled softly.

Chanyeol pretended to still be angry as you pouted.

"I said I'm sorry already..." you mumbled sadly, dropping your head.

"You're not." Chanyeol snapped coldly.

"I am!..." your voice started off loud but trailed off when Chanyeol suddenly leaned close to you.

"Haven't you heard of words are cheaper than actions?" Chanyeol smirked.

"T-then...what should I do?" you pouted, blushing.

"Hmm... Let me decide huh?" Chanyeol smiled sneakily.

You nodded innocently but froze when Chanyeol leaned towards you. This time, it was different, your faces were so close, your lips only separated of the thickness of a paper. You squinted your eyes shut anxiously and Chanyeol leaned forward a bit, letting his lips touched yours. You felt your heart beating so fast as if you had been running for rounds. Although it was just a sweet and innocent kiss, it was still, your first kiss.

Hey there! I wanted to make this particular one shot sweet and innocent so what do y'all think? Does it match my thoughts? I hope I made your heart flutter. Haha. That's my dream to write stories that could make your heart flutter.