I'm the one, not her▶Tae Hyung

Stage name: Taehyung

Birth name: Kim Tae Hyung

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Tae Hyung!" I exclaimed, waving my hands frantically in the air.

Instead of catching your attention, you delibrately turned away. I furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to approach you, only to find you with your arm around a girl's shoulders. My lips parted as I stood rooted to the grrund. I knew this was not the first time, but I just could not stop feeling so terrible whenever you get close to another girl. Sure, I got used to it, but I could never be able to watch you getting cuddly with someone else.

I clenched my fists, closing my eyes for a short moment as I soon turned away. My eyes were wet, but I had to stay strong. I knew if I were to sway weakly, you would definitely leave me. I could not let it happen. I had to make you know that I am the right one for you.

***

I sat in a corner of my room, hugging my legs as I leaned a side of my head against the wall, poundering about all the things that had happened. They were beautiful memories, yet there were bad memories that I wanted to erase.

I remembered I was just like most students out there, having a wide circle of friends, but not those in the spotlight. But soon, I lost my friends, even my bestfriends. I never get to figure that out. It was the worse moment of my life. But...

*Flashback*

"Euna! So you guys are going to the camp right?" I gasped, locking my fingers together as my eyes were kept wide open, patiently waiting for her response.

But seeing that expression on her face, I knew that I had failed again.

"No, no, we are not going, so just go ahead." Euna snapped sacrastically before heading away with her friends.

I stood there, head dropped low as tears threatened to fall. Being the strong person I am, I fluttered my eyes and held the tears back.

"S-Shina?" a husky voice spoke.

I looked up, eyes wide opened to find my crush right in front of me.

"Are you okay?" Tae Hyung asked, showing concern in his eyes.

I unfroze for a while and nodded. "Y-yea. I-I'm okay."

Tae Hyung stood there, showing slight awkardness as he put on a smile again. "Do you want to go to the rooftop for a talk?"

"W-why? But w-we barely know each other..." I croaked, eyes widened in disbelief.

"We can get to know each other better as we talk." Tae Hyung said with an assuring smile.

I stared at him, slightly afraid yet keen to do so.

"Comon', let's go." Tae Hyung said, taking my hand.

I glanced at him repeatedly as he led me upstairs, not letting go of my cold and small hand. I smiled unknowingly, feeling warm from his secure and strong hand. Probably, he is really what I had been looking for.

*End of flashback*

you saved me. You led me to the Sun. You gave me the light in my life. Whenever I cried, you would always hug me and tell me that you are around. Whenever I smile, it would be your presence cheering me up. Whenever I laugh, it would be your lame jokes.

But now, you are slowly forgeting about my presence. I miss the old Tae Hyung. The old Tae Hyung that never fail to make me happy. I want you back.

Now I am crying at a corner, without you hugging me and telling me it's alright, I could not stop crying. It hurt, so much that I could not afford to smile anymore. I gave all of my heart to you, yet I fail to earn your love. Why can't you see it, Tae Hyung? It's me. Not her.