I love you▶Zelo

Stage name: Zelo

Birth name: Choi Jun Hong

Music group(s): B.A.P.

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Please... Oppa, I...I-I really can't do this anymore..." you sobbed.

"Why? We did great, didn't we?" Zelo cried.

"Before she appeared..." you brawled, hanging your head low.

"J-Jina?" Zelo stammered.

"Yea... You don't even know if you still love me!" you cried. "Are you sure you will love me forever?!"

"Jagiya, we made a promise..."

"So you're marrying me just to keep the promise and not doing it from your heart?!" you cried even harder.

"No... It's not like this..." Zelo insisted, grabbing your hands in his.

"Oppa... Please, let's just end everything here." you begged, tears wetting your cheeks.

"No, jagiya... I-I don't want to lose you." Zelo cried, sniffing to hold back his tears.

"You still have Jina, I-I...I won't matter anymore." you cried, taking your hands back.

"Why? Why must we come to this? Can't we stick to what we are before?" Zelo asked, almsot collapsing in sadness.

"But...are you sure you'll be as happy as before? I can't be the selfish one... Someone has to let go." you sobbed. "It's either me or...her."

"Just stay by my side..." Zelo begged, hugging you tightly.

You shook your head, burying your wet face in his chest. It could be the last hug you could share with Zelo.

"Just let me go." you said.

Zelo pulled back and let go of you, tears draining his eyes as he stared at you in disbelief. Was this all coming to an end? Just because of his first love, the strong relationship you both thought was ending?

"I love you." Zelo said when you turned your back.

He said it... He finally said it...

Still open for requests! Feel free to ccmment or PM me for requests! No need to ask for permission! Just send me a message and I'll glady do it!