Birthday kiss▶V

Stage name: V

Birth name: Kim Tae Hyung

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Tae hy--"

You paused when you spotted him with his arm around the girl's waist. You dropped your hand as you face fell. It was sure not a good feeling whenever you see him with someone else behaving so intimately. He was your boyfriend afterall yet he never treated you like one.

You let out a deep breath, turning away in another direction.

You had your head hung low whole heading out of the school. You were particularly sadder despite having being alone like every other days. Why, it was your birthday and seemed like Tae Hyung had totally forgotten about it.

"_________!" Jung Koo called behind you.

You stopped and immediately turned around, putting on a half-hearted smile. Jung Koo placed his hands on your shoulders, panting as he could not stop smiling.

"Yah, wanna come over to my house?" Jung Koo asked, grinning hopefully.

"Arh..." you hesitated.

"Pleeeeeeeease..." Jung Koo begged, pressing his palms together.

"Okay..." you smiled restlessly.

"Yayyy!" Jung Koo cheered and linked his arm with yours, walking out of the school together.

***

"Jung Koo... I'm tired... Can we stop--"

"Nooo! You have to play with me!" Jung Koo insisted, shuffling the UNO cards.

You sighed, giving in to him. You were already disappointed and frustrated enough that Tae Hyung forgotten about your birthday, and now, your bestfriend did not even mention your birthday at all.

"Here!" Jung Koo said passing you your cards.

He furrowed his eyebrows to find you asleep, laying on his bed. You smiled softly and packed the cards, pulling the blanket over you to keep you warm.

***

You woke up, stunned by the surroundings. You were in somewhere you never thought you would ever visit. It was Tae Hyumg's house. It could probably be your first time in his house and his room of course.

You pursed your lips, stepping off the bed  Your jaws dropped, finding yourself dressed in a ocean blue strapless dress, a bow in front that sparked up the mini skater dress. Your eyes widened in shock the second you glanced up. Tae Hyung was there, standing by the door in a checkered western suit, his hair soft lime coloured and styled in a messy yet cute way.

"O-oppa?" you stammered.

Tae Hyung grinned, aplroachign you as you just stood there in shock and disbelief.

"Yah, why that look?" he asked, making a cute face as he pressed his hands on your shoulders, leaning forward.

"I-I...thought y-you..." you mumbled, not returning eye contact.

"You...thought I forgot about your birthday?" Tae Hyung chuckled.

"Ya..." you nodded shyly, about to burst itn  tears.

Tae Hyung smiled, stroking your hair as rears started to roll down your cheeks.

"Yah, why are you crying?!" Tae Hyung gasped, immediately drying your cheeks with his thumb.

"N-no... I-I just...I-I thought you don't like me anymore..." you sobbed.

Tae Hyung bit his lips, sighing as he pulled you into a hug. You brawled as he pressed his hand on your back and the back of your head.

"Yah." Tae Hyung whispered as you shivered slightly, feeling his hot breath on your neck. "________, I'll never be able to stop loving you... You know that right?"

You nodded and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry...that I neglect you previously...but I'll--"

"It's alright oppa!" you said, pulling away. "I'm content as long as you love me!"

Tae Hyung chuckled, pinching your cheeks as you giggled, hugging him tightly.

"Shall we go celebrate your birthday?" Tae Hyung exclaimed, grabbing your hand.

"Yes!" you squealed happily.

You took a step but realised that Tae Hyung was not moving. You turned to look at him blankly.

"Yah, I think we're leaving something out." Tae Hyung said, pouting.

"Huh?" you asked, confused.

"Hmm... A kiss." Tae Hyung said.

"Wha--"

Tae Hyung smirked upon seeing your shocked face. Cupping your face, you fluttered your eyes as he closed up the gap. You finally closed your eyes, feelinn his soft and warm lips on yours.