I'm sorry I have to go▶Jimin

Stage name: Jimin

Birth name: Park Ji Min

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: AmeliaSausan

Dedicated to: AmeliaSausan

~~~

You stepped at the door and pressed the doorbell. You were worried that Jimin had not been going to school the past few days. You clenched your sweaty palms while waiting for him to fetch the door. You had your head hung low while thousands of thoughts went through in your mind. You gasped and raised your head immediately when you heard the door creaked open.

"Jimin!" you cried, hugging him tightly.

Jimon stood there blankly, staring into space as he hesitated to hug you back.

"Yah! Why didn't you pick up my calls?!" you sobbed and pulled away as tears streamed down your face.

Jimin smiled half-heartedly, raising his hand to stroke your hair. You brawled even harder as he pulled you into a hug. Closing your eyes, you let tears escape as you buried your wet face in his chest, wetting his shirt.

Jimin bit his lips, holding in his tears as he quickly dried his tears, stroking your hair and cuddling you comfortably.

"I'm sorry Amelia... I was just sent to Japan for business trip." Jimin lied.

You pouted, furrowing your eyebrows and pulled back. "How could you? You are still studying isn't it? You should reject your dad's--"

"Amelia-yah, you know I can't." Jimin said, pouting.

You sighed and nodded.

Jimin smiled softly, bending down to plant a sweet kiss on your forehead. You forced a smile despite being disappointed in him.

"Let's go in." Jimin said softly, taking your hand.

You pouted as he made you sit down on the sofa innthe living room. Jimin chuckled and half-kneeled down in front of you, patting your head with a heartwarming smile.

"I'll go make some food for you huh?" Jimin suggested.

Your face brighten up as you beamed, nodding. Jimin chuckled and headed to the kitchen as you giggled. Food sure was the remedy to cheer you up.

Minutes had passed and surely you did not want to sit there anymore. You pursed your lips and was about to head to the kitchen when you heard a sound coming from upstairs. You stopped and glanced up. Surely it was the sound of glass cracking.

You tilted your head in confusion as you turned to look in the kitchen. Jimin was inside and you could already smell the aroma floating of the dishes he prepared.

You narrowed your eyes at the stairs as you climbed up. You walked towards his room and gently pushed it open. You pouted. Nothing at all. Probably it did not came from your house. You turned your head and was ready to leave when something sharp caught your eyes.

You furrowed your eyebrows and slowly walked towards the broken glass bottle on the floor. It was not just a normal glass bottle. It was a medication bottle. You picked the piece of glass up, your eyes widened in shock when you saw the pescription sticker. It was painkillers for his stomach cancer.

You trembled and broke the glass piece once again. You clenched your fists when you saw the pills scattered all over the floor. Was your eyes tricking you? You hope so.

"Amelia?" you heard Jimin called for you.

You quickly sped to the bathroom at the second floor. Closing the door behind you, you leaned against the door, slowly sldding down to hug your legs. You cried, unable to accept the fact. How could he do this to you? He actually hid the truth from you?