Omo▶Min Woo

Stage name: Min Woo

Birth name: No Min Woo

Music group(s): Boyfriend

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Did I go the wrong way?" you asked as you walked through the unfamiliar neighbourhood.

You had just moved into your new house earlier the morning when the Sun was still bright and shining. But it was now dark, there were no street lamps since the neighbourhood was more introvert. You had always been afraid of the dark and had to avoid heading through darker alleys. Probably it was why you couls not find your house.

You shivered to the cold, both afraid of the dark and the cold. Winter was approaching yet you had not much clothing on. Only your high school uniform; a whote collar shirt and a wheat brown mini skater skirt. You hugged yourself as you trailed down the pavement.

You gasped when you heard fooysteps. You froze and slowly turned your neck, you were jerking in the process. It was so terrifying. There was no one. You furrowed your eyebrows in fear as you sped up your pace, regardless of where to go. So did the footsteps, they sped up and sounded like more than a pair of feet. You whined and cupped your mouth, starting to run.

"Yah! Stop right there!" a boy's voice roared.

You squinted your eyes shut, running at top speed. You gasped and stared at the dead end. You quickly turned around, shock to find a group of boys cornering you. You trembled and leaned against the wall behind you, staring at them with fear.

"So where are you going to run?" Jung Kook smirked, his hands in the pockets of his pockets.

They were from the same school you knew it. You saw them before and they were well-knowned as the top bullies in high school.

"W-what are y-y'all d-doing?" you stuttered, barely able to say anything as tears welled up in yours eyes.

"What am I doing huh?" Jung Kook croaked, approaching you as his gang followed.

You looked around and tired to escape when Jung Kook slammed you back on the wall. Your knees trembled as he shot you his death glare.

"Yah, planning to escape after hurting my sister?!" Jung Kook growled.

Your eyes widened in shock and choked. "W-what? S-she said I h-hurt her? I didn't--"

"Cut your crap!" Jung Kook snapped, gritting his teeth.

"But I didn't... It was her..." you sobbed.

"Shut up!" Jung Kook yelled and gave you tight punch in your stomach.

You cringed and was abot to collapsed when Jung Kook pushed you violently on the wall and leaned forward, examining your face closely.

You squinted your eyes shut as tears streamed down your face.

"Bring me the weapons." Jung Kook ordered.

"I didn't do anything wrong..." you cried, shaking our body anxiously.

"You know I mean what I say right?" Jung Kook smirked evily, glaring at you coldly.

"Please...don't..." you sobbed as his member passed him a knife.

You trembled as Jung Kook caressed your cheeks with the knife. You blinked your eyes in disbelief that you were going to die without any particular reason.

"Then...how about...doing me a favour? I'll not kill you instead." Jung Kook smirked.

You nodded frantically.