Claim▶V

Stage name: V

Birth name: Kim Tae Hyung

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: V_Yoongi_Jiminie

Dedicated to: V_Yoongi_Jiminie

~~~

"Tae Hyung..." you sobbed, staring into his cold eyes.

"Just stop it, will you?!" Tae Hyung yelled.

"No... Oppa, please, I beg you, don't break up with me..." you cried, hugging him tightly.

"________!" Tae Hyung snapped and pushed you away despite the fact that you are a girl. "Stop being like this! We're over! That's it!"

"Oppa! No, we have been fine all along! Why are you breaking up with me?!" you cried, tugging his arm with determination.

"Shut up!" Tae Hyung exploded, throwing you forcefully on the floor.

You fell on the floor, tears streaming down your face non-stop as your palms pressed on the floor as well as your bruised knees.

"Bitch." he cursed softly before leaving, clenching his fists.

You kneeled tbere, dropping your head as you let tears fall.

"________." Yoon Gi mumbled.

You slowly glanced up at him, tears draining your eyes. Yoon Gi bent down, looking at you as his heart ached.

"Comon', let's go." Yoon Gi said.

You hesitated and finally stand up as Yoon Gi took your hand

***

"Are you sure you're okay?" Yoon Gi asked after attending to your wounds.

You nodded and continued staring into space.

"________?" Yoon Gi said, nudging you.

"I'm tired, I'll go take a rest." you said restlessly, heading to your room like a zombie

Yoon Gi stood up and followed you. You laid down on your bed as Yoon Gi pulled the blanket over you shoulders, taking care of you more than your ex-boyfriend did.

"Why are you even taking care of me?" you asked, sobbing as he sat beside you on the bed.

"I'm your bestfriend, that's what a bestfriend do when you're in need." Yoon Gi said, placing his hand on your forehead.

"Thanks." you mouthed softly.

Yoon Gi smiled and headed out as you grabbed his hand.

"Just...stay with me." you mumbled. "You won't mind if I treat you like my boyfriend?"

"Course not." Yoon Gi smiled, leaning against the bed frame behind.

You smiled shyly and rested your head on his chest. Yoon Gi let out a deep breath as he caressed your hair.

"If only you're mine..." you heard him mumbled before you fell asleep.

***

You woke up, finding Yoon Gi awake laying beside you. You smiled softly and hugged him tightly. Yoon Gi gasped as you snuggled closer to him, burying your face in his chest.

"You...the words you said last night..." you mubled, pulling apart. "You like...me?"

His eyes widened in shock as he rubbed his nape shyly.

"Yea." Yoon Gi said. "I know it's too sudden for you...but I really want you to go out with me."

You grinned softly and nodded. "Yea, I will."