Trust▶Sehun

Stage name: Sehun

Birth name: Oh Sehun

Music group(s): EXO

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You had been alone at home the last few days. There was nothing heard from Sehun, nothing. You were getting really worried for him. Because he just left so abruptly...

***Flashback***

"Sehun-ah..." you mumbled softly as you lay close beside Sehun on the bed.

"Hmm?" Sehun grumbled and caressed your hair.

"I...erh...I-I accepted the invitation from Seung Hyun." you stammered nervously, hoping he would not get mad, but of course, he did.

Sehun pulled back and looked away in anger.

"You really don't get it, do you?" Sehun asked in frustration, facing you once again.

"Sehun, I-I just wanted to grab the opportunity..." you explained.

"But can't you see the main reason behind it? He likes you, he wants to take you away from me!" Sehun insisted.

"No? Why would he like me?" you asked, barely laughing. "He has a girlfriend!"

"Yea, tonnes of them. Seung Hyun's a womanizer, you know that?" Sehun snapped.

"Womanizer?" you laughed. "Sehun-ah, I think you got it wrong."

"I didn't! I have eyes to see, okay?" Sehun snapped in annoyance.

"Fine, I guarantee I'll come back safely, okay?" you smiled, patting his arm.

"Do you really not get it?" he raised his voice much louder as you stared at him wide-eyed.

Sehun never shouted at you before, not even once.

"I-I...I just wanted to--"

"Do you really think that there will be such a nice person on earth?" Sehun asked, his stares piercing your heart. "He's just a damn motherfucker under a sheep's clothing."

You stared at him in disblief. Sehun never used such words against you and neither did he really get angry at you before.

"H-he's my bestfriend, how can you call him--"

"So what? I'm your boyfriend, I'm trying to help--"

"Take your words back!" you yelled. "He's my bestfriend, not a motherfucker!"

Sehun laughed. "So you're getting angry are for this motherfucker here?"

Tears filled your eyes as you heard every word he just said. Your boyfriend is cursing your bestfriend. You love your boyfriend a lot, so do you love your bestfriend. But you just could not understand why Sehun kept telling you to stay away from him.

"The motherfucker is better than ma, huh? You love him more than you love me?" Sehun smirked. "Looks like I've been taken for a fool."

"Oh Sehun!" you yelled as tears wet your cheeks."Why are you saying all these? You know exactly that I love you!"

"I don't, I don't know. Why do you trust your bestfriend more than me?" Sehun snapped. "Who's your boyfriend exactly?"

His words totally pierced your heart through as you felt splintering pain. How could he not trust you? You were just trying to help, not defending Seung Hyun.