Loner▶Sehun

Stage name: Sehun

Birth name: Oh Sehun

Music group(s): EXO

Requested by: -

Dediacted to: -

~~~

"Jinah!" you exclaimed, pouncing on your bestfriend with your hands pressed on her shoulders.

Jinah gasped softly, giving a disgusted face as she turned around. You raised an eyebrow in shock. You found eyes of her new buddies on you as you slowly pulled back.

"Comon', let's go." Jinah smirked, throwing her arms over her friends' shoulders.

"Jinah..." you mumbled, watching the three go.

***

It was during lunch break. You tried your luck to approach your bestfriend who had been ignoring you for the whole week. You carried your tray and placed it on the same table as Jinah and her buddies', hinting to share a table. But before you could even sit down, the three lifted their undone trays and headed off.

You sat there, reluctantly picking up the utensils as tears streamed down your face. You choked and brawled even harder. Why were they ignoring you? Weren't you her bestfriend? What happened exactly?

***

You entered the classroom, cold and stiff. It was nearly evening and you had not yet return home. You threw your backpack down on the floor beside the table, collapsing on the chair. You folded your arms on the table as you buried your face.

You brawled pathetically. No one was there for you, no one. Not even your family members nor your friends. You had nothing. Totally nothing that make your life meaningful.

You sat up, reaching for a penknife under your desk as you held your wrist up, position the penknife at the veins. You bit your lips and wanted to cut yourself when someone stole it.

You gasped and glanced up, eyes widened in shock. It was Sehun, your crush. Right, you had to live to see your crush everyday. But that still could not make you feel better when he never noticed you. Or at least, he did now.

You stared at his blank face, only to burst into tears. Sehun clenched the penknife in his hand as he watched you cry. His eyes softened, his heart ached for a moment.

"What were you trying to do?!" Sehun growled, throwing the penknife away.

You sobbed, hanging your head low as teardrops landed on your thighs. "What can I do...? I-I'm living for no reason..."

"Are you crazy?! You could die with this!" Sehun yelled.

"It was meant to be like this! But you ruined it..." you sobbed.

Sehun scoffed and ruffled his hair in frustration. "Jeez... Can't you just talk to someone?!"

"But the problem is that I have nobody!" you yelled at the top of your voice as you stood up.

Sehun's eyes widened as he stared at you in shock. You sobbed and looked away. Sehun's lips parted as you picked up your backpack, running out of the classroom.

"Yah!" Sehun yelled, running after you.

You sobbed as you ran down the corridor. Why did you even scream at Sehun? He was your crush and yet you did not appreciate his efforts. You had always wanted him to notice you and this time he did, and also worried for you. Yet you did not even take his words to mind.

"You have me!"

You stopped right in your tracks and froze. Yo ustood there, lips parting in shock. You fiddled with your fingers as you heard footsteps behind you. Sehun let out a deep breath as he jogged towards you.

You shyly raised your head to face him as Sehun sighed. "You still have me, isn't it?"

"B-but...you...you never noticed me..." you sobbed. "I'm nothing...to you."

"Yah! Since when did I say that?! Even if I don't talk to you, doesn't mean I never noticed you right?!" Sehun snapped.

You gasped and looked up in shock. "Y-you...so you noticed me?"

"More than that! Do you know how afraid I was when I saw you trying to suicide?!" Sehun cried. "I-I was afraid to lose you even before I can tell you that...I love you...!"

You gasped and took a step back, your knees about to buckle. Sehun stood there blankly, tears wetting his face as you fluttered your eyes blankly, unable to accept the truth.

What could you do if your crush confesses to you? You could not even believe the great piece of news. You would definitely think that he is trolling you.

"Y-you are trolling me right?" you croaked, stepping back.

"________..." Sehun mumbled, approaching you.

You dropped your head, letting tears stain your face as you panted softly.

Sehun bit his lips, stepping forward as he pressed his hands on your waist, kissing you deeply as he tilted up your chin. Your eyes widened in disbelief as you trembled slightly.

Sehun stopped kissing you as you felt your cheeks burnt. He pulled back, panting softly with his forehead still on yours. You fluttered your eyes nervously as you shyly looked into his eyes.

"I...love you...too." you mumbled.

Sehun's eyes widened in shock. He pulled back with his hands grabbing your arms.

"R-really?!" he exclaimed.

You nodded as he pulled you into a tight big hug.