Lies and trust▶Sung Yeol

Stage name: Sung Yeol

Birth name: Lee Sung Yeol

Music group(s): Infinite

Requested by: Ehhsyah

Dedicated to: Ehhsyah

~~~

You woke up, eyes swollened and puffy as you sat against the wall. It must be from all the crying last night. You stared at the opposite wall, finding yourself lost in space again. Without knowing, tears fall, wetting your thighs. You let your head drop as you cried even harder.

A year had passed. It was long yet felt so quick. All was gone just within a night. You were suppose to complete the mission your father gave you, just like always. But instead, you found yourself falling in love. You thought your heart was dead already. You had been hurt already, you knew you would be hurt again this time. But you still did not back away before you fall even deeper.

"Why does this hurt so much..." you cried, your voice trembling as you hold your fist to your chest.

You squinted your eyes shut, gritting your teeth as more tears wet your face.

***

"S-so...it was all _______'s d-doing?" Sung Yeol spoke through the phone as he held onto the desk.

"Yes, master." his secretary said.

Sung Yeol collapsed as the phone fell. He leaned against the leg of the desk as tears rushed to his eyes. Glancing around the spacious office that used to be so bright and majestic with chandeliers, top quality leather sofas occupied by rich abassadors from around the world... It was now so dark and empty. Everything was gone, exept for the armchair and desk.

Everything was done by you, all by you. In his eyes, you were his love. Yet someone who cheated him of his money and everything, including his love.

"Why _______...?" Sung Yeol sobbed as tears streamed down his burning cheeks. "Why did you lie to me..."

Sung Yeol yelled out his anger and disappointment as he laid there emotionlessly, staring into space.

***

You sat in your room, not moving an inch since you woke up. Not evening shifting your gaze. Your eyes were dried and drained from tears, eyes stinging as you wanted to cry more.

You froze when your phone rang for the first time since last night. You shifted your gaze for the first time, eyes widened to find Sung Yeol's contact as well as the photo you have taken for him to set as the contact photo.

It was him. He was calling, trying to find you. Only a day had past. Yet it felt like a year. No, more than that. You closed your eyes as you felt your heart hurting even more you thought of him. You clenched your fists as you bit your lips. You felt your heart fluttering just like before, whenever he flash his smile at you. But it was no longer a same, he knew it, he knew everything.

You lifted your hand as your hand trembled as you reached for your ringing phone. The ringing was soft as you picked your phone up. You hesitated as you stared at the contact photo.

The ring ended. Your lips parted. Did he give up? No, he called again as you smiled softly. You took a deep breath and pick up the call.

The first few seconds was silence. Nobody dared to speak.

"_______..." Sung Yeol breathed.

You cupped your mouth as you cried. Finally, you could hear his voice. But he sounded so weak and frail. It was all your doing.

"Y-you...it was you..." Sung Yeol stammered.

You brawled even harder as you kept silent, listening to his voice.

"MY FATHER DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!" Sung Yeol growled. "H-how can you do this..."

"I'm sorry..." you sobbed.

Sung Yeol sighed as tears wet his cheeks.

"I was wrong... Y-you can hit me and scold me... But don't doubt my love for y-you." you brawled.

"HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?!" Sung Yeol yelled.

"I'm s-sorry... I'm really sorry..." you mumbled as you hung your head low, letting tears fall.

"You're sorry? If you take my money...that's fine. Why do you have to kill my father?" Sung Yeol yelled. "And cheat my love for you!"

"I didn't... I-it wasn't me..." you cried.

"I won't trust you again." Sung Yeol snapped as he pulled the phone away from his ear.

He stared at his phone and squinted his eyes shut, letting his tears fall as he yelled and threw his phone away.

You dropped your phone and brawled even harder, hugging your legs as you buried your wet face in your knees.

With reference from I miss you by Girl's Day. Check that song out if you haven't!