I can never hate you▶Jin

Stage name: Jin

Birth name: Kim Seok Jin

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: Jamlessx

Dedicated to: Jamlessx

~~~

You beamed at the sight of the cold dessert you prepared for Jin. It was your second attempt so you were ready to present it to Jin. He had been rather busy composing songs the past few months, stressing him as his,temper got really bad.

You picked up the bowl with both hands as you carefully headed to his room. Opening the door, you stepped in. But to cause a terrible accident.

Jin stood still. His eyebrows furrowed as he watched his music scores being soaked wet by the overturned bowl of dessert.

You trembled in disbelief as you guiltily raised your head to face Jin. You fiddled with your fingers as tears started to well up in your eyes. You knew he was angry.

You could see anger in his eyes as he balled up his fists. Jin gritted his teeth and finally looked at you. Maybe to be described as glaring.

"S-sorry... O-oppa, I-I...I'll help you--"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! DO YOU HAVE NO IDEA THAT THIS WAS THE WORK I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FOR MONTHS?!" Jin exploded.

You dropped your head in remorse as teardrops landed on the floor.

"I'm r-really sorry..." you sobbed.

"CAN SORRY CURE ANYTHING?!" Jin yelled, his face red with fury.

'I'm s--"

Jin slammed you onto the wall as you whimpered in pain and squinted your eyes shut upon the impact. You felt your knees about to buckle as you hesitantly fluttered your eyes open to find Jin glaring at you and panting furiously. You bit your lips fearfully as you fiddled nervously.

He was really angry.

"Get out." Jin snapped.

Your eyes widened in disbelief.

"I. Said. Get out." Jin snapped codlly, his eyes stares piercing you. "Of my huse."

"O-oppa!" you cried, tears flooding in your eyes as they blurred your vision.

"Get out!" Jin screamed.

You glanced at him one last time as you sprinted out of the house. You brawled so hard as you ran out of the apartment, barely able to breathe. You found a seat on the bench in the park as youutook a rest and could not stop crying. You blamed yourself for being so careless. You knew Jin had been really stressed recently yet you still chose to provoke him. How stubborn were you.

***

Jin pursed his lips and looked at the clock. The sky was rumblinn with thunder and looked like rain was about to fall. Two hours had passed and midnight was approaching yet you were not home yet. Right, he was the one who chased you out. It was his fault. His heart was tightening in worry as slammed his pen down on the table. He quickly took his coat and an umbrella and ran out of the house.

Combing everywhere around the house vancity, he bit his lips in worry and guilty. He regretted yelling at you and chasing you out of the house when it was all a minor accident. Surely you worht more than the mere music score.

Please, Amelia... I'm sorry, don't hide anymore... I don't want to lose you.

You gasped when you find the rain stopped. You saw a figure standing in front of you holding an brella over your head. You hesitantly lifted your chin as your eyes widened in shock. You mouthed his name as he smiled unknowingly and bent down, his face to yours. Tears had mixed with the rain on his cheeks as the umbrella was now covering you only.

***

You stepped out of the bathroom to find Jin standing in front. You tried to smile but it was impossible. He was hesitant to apologise to you for fear that you might leave him. You dared not hold your head up high as you hung your head down and tried to leave.

Jin closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, pulling you into a tigjt bear hug. With his hands at the back of your head and your waist, he pulled you closer as you gasped.

"I'm sorry Amelia... I was...really wrong. Please...don't hate me..." Jin begged, resting his chin on your head.

"No... Oppa, I can never hate you." you sobbed as you buried your wet face in his chest. "You're my all."

"Sorry..." Jin mumbled and pulled apart.

You smiled softly at him as you let out a chuckle, cupping your cheeks and leaning forward to kiss you. You gasped softly as you slowly closed your eyes, enjoying the moment. Jin smirked and nibbled your lips for entrance as you were slightly takened aback. He never initiate a passionate kiss, just a sweet and innocent kiss like before. You shyly granted his request as he immediately thrusted his tongue in.

Your knees buckle as Jin pushed you onto the wall, his hands pinned on the wall behind you, trapping you with no possible escape. You accidentally let out a moan as you felt your cheeks burn hot red when you heard Jin let out a chuckle. You hit him but only to let him grabbed you hand.

You pouted in the kiss as he took your hand, using it to guide himself over your shirt. Although it was pretty weird for yourseld to touch your own body, you just did it. Jin was probably too shy to touch you. You wrapped one of your arm at the back of his neck. Pulling his free hand, you grabbed it and reached it underneathe your shirt. You heard him gasped in shock but did not break the kiss. Soon, he was able to adapt to you as he began caressing your body...