Shy or not▶JB

Stage name: JB

Birth name: Im Jae Bum

Music group(s): GOT7

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You could not help it but to let out a frustrated grunt from your cracked lips. You were walking down the hallway like a zombie with your weak arms wrapped tightly around the thick stacks of books. Your precious bestfriend had actually ditched you along with her books just for a date with her boyfriend. Such an awesome friend, wasn't she?

You rolled your eyes as you continue making your way down the hallways, approaching the lockers as you caught sight of then far ahead. You struggled to hold tighter onto the booms, not letting them fall as you hugged them close to your chest. There were at least twenty over books in your arms and technically, humans are not born to have long arms.

Still in a daze of secretly scolding your bestfriend, the notebooks slipped off without you knowing. You snapped out of your thoughts soon and sensed something. You turned back, finding few of the books flat on the floor. You cursed silently, hesitating if you should just bend down and pick them up or call for someone to help. And you did it yourself.

You regretted your choice mmediately. There, your arms lost its balance and everything just landed on the floor in a mess. You cursed even louder, in your normal speaking tone as you began to tidy them up.

You rolled your eyes, mummuring words silently under your breath as you angrily stacked the books back up. You could sense the temperature rising as weird stares were thrown on you. How helpful were your schoolmates, just using eye power instead of helping you with the books.

'All selfish bitches and assholes.' you said in your mind.

"Not everyone is like that." a husky voice said behind you.

You paused and gasped softly. Did you just say it out loud? Shit. You spunned your head around after hearing that familiar voice. You cursed. That sexy voice belongs to Im Jae Bum, the school's notorious bad boy. And there he was, flashing his perfect teeth with his eyes in slender lines. You could not deny that he looked smoking hot in his messy black hair.

"Yea, I'm JB, the hottest guy in school. But you don't have to keep staring right?" Jae Bum said as he bent down beside you.

Your eyes widened when you realised he was staring right into your eyes, your cheeks turned bright red. You must be staring too much. You pretended to cough and turned away, earning a smirk from Jae Bum.

While you were in a daze, Jae Bum had already picked up all your books. You snapped right out of your daze when Jae Bum nudged you gently on your arm.

"Let's go." Jae Bum said, raising a brow at you.

"W-what? Where?" you stuttered, completely confused and lost.

"Your locker!" Jae Bun snapped.

"O-oh." you nodded blankly as you led the way.

Jae Bum chuckled as he ran a bit to catch up with you, walking right beside you. You stopped at your locker, only to let Jae Bum bump into you by accident.

"Sorry." Jae Bum said, trying not to look embarrassed as he slightly turned away.

You wanted to say that it was alright, but being shy towards boys, it barely came out as a whisper.

You proceeded to unlock your locker, revealing the empty space inside.

"Woah..." Jae Bum mumbled while staring at the stacks of books on his arms. "So these are all the books?"