I really can protect you▶Jimin

Stage name: Jimin

Birth name: Park Ji Min

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

Slowly, I lifted my heavy eyelids to the sound of the door creaking open. I fluttered my eyes gently as I watched you step in. Your light brown hair laid in all directions, your eyes were barely opened, and your plump lips looked so dry and pale. Your makeup was not yet removed, and the eyeliner was defintiely smudged. I stood up, wanting to help you back to your room. I grabbed your arm gently, you paused immediately.

"Forget it." you rejected my offer, not even picking your head up to face me.

I stared at you, my lips slightly parting as I slowly let go of you, stepping back in disappointment. I watched you head back to your room, tired and exhuasted. Yet there was nothing I could do to help you.

Everyday passed like that, nothing was changed, our feelings were slowly getting weaker as we grew more distant. But my love for you was still as strong as the first day I met you.

*Flashback*

I walked into the cafe. It was not just an ordinary cafe, it was my favourite cafe. Pushing the door open, I was greeted by the thick aroma of coffee. I smiled as I headed to my usual seating. It was a table by the glass window, where the waitress specially kept booked for me.

I looked over at the counter, waving to the waitress as she nodded, knowing what my usual order was. I smiled and placed my hands on the table, glancing around as I spotted someone, which is you.

My eyes widened as I soon found myself occupied with you. My curioused eyes were fixed on you as I slowly scanned your entire body. You had healthy black hair, small beautiful eyes and a pair of plump luscious lips. A small smile crept onto my lips as I could not take my eyes off you.

As my order arrived, I mouthed a thank you to the waitress and immediately too the mug close to me. Taking in a whiff of the strong aroma, I felt as relaxed as always. I looked up, finding you glancing over in my direction. You seemed to be looking for me, but as soon as your eyes landed on me. You froze for a moment. Immediately, I looked down at my coffee, hiding my blush as we made a short eye contact.

Slowly, I lifted my head, eyes widened when I found the table you occupied was empty. I gasped as my lips parted, shocked and disappointed to have missed you.

"Miss." a voice spoke.

I turned my head, finding youustanding right beside me. My eyes widened in disbelief, my lips parted, not knowing what to say.

"May I sit here?" you asked politely.

I stared at you, fluttering my eyes as I was speechless.

"If I'm intruding, I can--"

"No, no, I mean--y-you can sit down." I flustered, stuttering nervously.

You stifled a chuckle and sat down.

"Thanks." you grinned at me.

I dropped my head, finding myself blushing.

"So...what's your name, lady?" you asked, curiosity in your eyes.

"Uhm..." I hesitated.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin." you said, reaching out your hand.

"__________." I said, taking your hand in mine.

*Flashback ended*

It was how we met, but it was no longer a relationship that benefits both of us. Your career, your relationship, you had to let go of one. I knew you did not want to let go of your career, it was something you tried really hard for. But that meant you had to let me go. I guess that was the only choice.

You stepped out of the bedroom, sitting down on the sofa topless. I glanced at you, letting out a sigh as I headed back to my room.

"Stay." you said, only speaking few words at each time.

I nodded and sat down beside you, leaving a gap in between both of us.

"I know what you're thinking about." Jimin said, fianlly looking into my eyes.

"What...?" I snapped, trying to be cold to him.

"Don't ever try to leave me." Jimin said, gritting his teeth.

"I'm not trying, I'm doing it." I said sternly, my eyes piercing through him.

"DID YOU FORGET WHAT I SAID?!" Jimin growled at the top of his voice. "I-I'll protect you, I-I really can!"

Tears threatened to fall as I stared into your disappointed eyes. I closed my eyes as I shook my head.

"I didn't forget, Jimin. But...I-I really can't do this anymore. Having to see you struggle like this...I-I can't--"

You pulled me into a hug as I buried my face deep in your chest, bawling harder as tears wet your chest too.

"I'm sorry. B-but please don't leave me. I can do it, so can you. I'm not struggling, I-I'm just...tired, you know...when we practice all day and we--"

"Jimin, don't lie, I know it all. Bang PD-nim, he...he told me--"

"H-he told you?!" Jimin gasped, eyes widened as we pulled apart.

I nodded as you gently pushed me away, clenching your fists. I grabbed your wrists and pulled you close.

"Jimin... Don't...don't do anything stupid." I begged, tears wetting my cheeks.

"H-how can I not? Why must he separate us?!" you cried, tears welling in your eyes.

I pulled you into a hug, rubbing your back softly.

"Fine... I promise you, I won't ever leave you... But please don't give up on your career." you breathed.

"_______..." Jimin sighed.

"Please?" you said, pulling apart with a smile.

Jimin sighed and nodded. "I-I'll just have to protect you."