Acception▶V

Stage name: V

Borth name: Kim Tae Hyung

Mudic group(s): BTS

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

Tae Hyung grabbed your arms gently and pulled you close. He leaned forward and was ready to kiss you on your lips when you pressed your hands on his chest, pushing him away. Tae Hyung raised an eyebrow and stared at you blankly. You pursed your lips and let out a sigh as you hung your head low.

"L-let's breakup." you said softly, barely audible.

"________?" Tae Hyung gasped, stammering in shock and disbelief.

You bit your lips, always trying to avoid eye contact with Tae Hyung as you took his hands off your arms.

"________, what's wrong?" Tae Hyung asked, his voice soft and gentle as he felt your forehead.

You furrowed your eyebrows slightly and pull his hand away.

"I'm okay. I just...don't love you anymore." you mumbled and stood up.

"_________!" Tae Hyung cried and gave you a tight backhug. "What happened?! Why are you behaving like this...?"

You aired your eyes, trying to stop them from tearing. But it was barely possible. You squinted your eyes shut and bit your lips as tears still wet your cheeks.

"Let me go..." you said sternly, your voice shivering.

"No... I won't let you go! You said you'll love me forever...so don't try to think of leaving me...!" Tae Hyung snapped, snuggling his neck with yours.

You sobbed even harder. "Don't you get it?! I-I don't belong to you! I don't!"

"Whatever you mean, I don't care." Tae Hyung said, pressing his lips on your neck as he tightened his grip around your waist.

"Let go!" you cried and struggled. "I don't likk you anymore! We're over!"

"Do you think I will not know why you're behaving like this?" Tae Hyung asked, pulling away with his hands pressed on your shoulders, turning you to face him.

Your eyes widened as you stared at him in shock. You spluttered and immediately looked away to avoid his eyes.

"________... I'm sorry...I should have protected you." Tae Hyung mumbled as tears wet his cheeks.

You stood still in aghast.

"But don't break up with me okay...?" Tae Hyung pleaded. "I really love you...I can't lose you..."

You hesitated and bit your lips. Tae Hyung took the chance and leaned forward, crashinn his lips into yours. You gave in to your heart as you accepted his love once again.