Truth or dare▶Rap Monster

Stage name: Rap Monster

Birth name: Kim Nam Joon

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: -

Deducated to: -

~~~

The seven of you watched as the bottle spinned to a stop. Nam Joon laughed sillily and remained sitted with no expression as everyone began jumpimg and cheering happily.

"Yayyyy!" everyone cheered.

'Nam Joon, Nam Joon, Nam Joonie!" Jung Kook cheered.

Jimin laughed and clapped excitedly. Jin chuckled and pulled you up. You giggled at the boys' cuteness as they began.

"Yah!" Nam Joon pretended to be angry.

"Truth or dare?" Suga asked, grinning evily.

"Dare!" Nam Joon snapped with any hesitation.

"Woooo!" everyone cheered.

"Then..." Suga said, reaching his hand into the dare box.

Suga's expression had stiffened and he was looking in your direction. He closed his eyes and turned the card to face everyone in disappointment. Everyone gasped as they turned to look at you.

"Kiss the person you love." the card read.

You stared at them blankly, not grasping the situation. You raised your head to look at Nam Joon, he was staring straight at you. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at Nam Joon. But Nam Joon still went ahead.

Nam Joon slowly walked towards you as the members made way. You were still unable to understand what was going on as you stared at him innocently. He pressed his hands on your shoulders and leaned forward, pressing his lips on yours. You fluttered your eyes in shock. He pulled back as you stared at him in disbelief.

"N-no, t-this...w-what is--"

Jimin kicked the table and ran out of the house as everyone turned to him.

"Jimin--"

Nam Joon grabbed your hand before you could run after him.

"Let him be." Nam Joon said calmly.

"But--"

Nam Joon pulled you into his room as the members watched.

Slamming the door shut behind him, he pinned you on the wall. Your eyes widened at you stared into his eyes.

"Yah, I'm gging to confess, so just listen to everything I'm going to say from now on." Nam Joon snapped sternly.

You stared at him blankly as he took in a deep breath.

"The first time you came, I set my eyes on you. I dared not say it...because I was worried I might be rejected. But as the months passed, my love for you grew stronger. So did I stayed beisde you, protecting you whenever you're afraid or in trouble. But you never realise my love. Is it tbat you're too innocent? Probably. I really love you, I want to grow old with you. I can even sacrifive for you." he said softly with confidencee

Your eyes fluttered in disbelief.

"Yah, what are you doing--"

"Please accept my love and be my girlfriend." Nam Joon mumbled, his tears filled with passion.

You hesitated for a moment. Nam Joon closed his eyes and leaned in, smashing his lips into yours. You closed your eyes too, kissing him back. He was accepted. Nam Joon smirked in the kiss and hugged you tightly.

Do not forget to vote, comment and follow me! XD