'Sweetest' boyfriend ever?▶Luhan

Stage name: Luhan

Birth name: Lu Han

Music group(s): EXO

Requested by: Princess_Solfie

Dedicated to: Princess_Solfie

~~~

You beamed sweetly at the test your boyfriend just sent you. Sure he was the sweetest boyfriend ever. He did knew how to make you smile and laughed, just like your happy medicine. And you too, for him.

You quickly rushed home from university to prepare for the date later. You had been dating him for nearly six months and everything surely went great. You never dreamt of getting married since young. But with Luhan now, you surely could not stop wishing him to propose to you.

***

"Coming!" you exclaimed and immediately rushed out of your room.

Grabbing the door open, Luhan gave a soft chuckle the second he saw you. He stepped in with a blue sweater printed with a minion cartoon and a pair of black baggy pants up to below his knees. Luhan looked so cute that you could not control your grin.

"Why...?" Luhan asked, looking so innocent.

You shook your head and moved aside, letting him in. Luhan pouted, staring at you oddly as he stepped in. You smiled amd closed the door behind him.

"Yah, is there anything on my face or my clothes...?" Luhan asked blankly, his head hung low as he stared at his clothes.

You shook your head and grinned, giving a thumb up. "Nope, you're the best!"

Luhan chuckled, ruffling his hair shyly as he pulled you into a hug. You gasped at the sudden action and giggled, wrapping your arms around him.

"I'm sorry..." Luhan mumbled osftly, barely audible.

"Huh?" you croaked, pulling back.

"No, just stay like this." Luhan mumbled, tightening his grip around you.

"Orh." you said blankly with suspicion.

Luhan sniffed silently, blinking his eyes to stop the unknown tears from escaping. He pick his hand up to dry his eyes as he pulled back, putting up a half-hearted smile.

Your eyes widened as you mumbled worriedly. "Luhan oppa... Y-you..."

"Nah, donct worry, it's just that my eyes are quite ichy." Luhan smiled awkardly, rubbing his eyes.

But there was more than that. You sensed it. You grabbed his arms and tip-toed, pressing your lips on his for a second before pulling away.

"Don't rub your eyes like that. You'll hurt your eyes." you pouted.

Luhan froze and stared at you blankly. He regretted. Very much. He should not even had fall in love with you. He would end up hurting you instead. But you were still his true love. He had no choice. If only you could be there earlier...

***

A year ago...

"When are you coming backkkkk?!" Luhan whined, shaking his body vigourously like a child.

"Aigo... I'm still studying oppa..." you mumbled at the other end, rushing yourself as you flipped through the books.

"Oh... But I really miss you!" Luhan sobbed.

"Oppa? Don't cry, I'll cry too..." you spoke softly as tears welled up in your eyes.

"Sorry, Solfie-ah." Luhan smiled, rubbing his eyes. "I just really love you, I can't live a second without you..."