Officially a couple▶Jung Kook

"Hey..." you heard Jung Kook said, nudging you.

"What?!" you scrowled and knocked his hand away.

You were writing the essay which was suppose to enter a competition. Yet your bestfriend was annoying you so much. You could even barely focus.

"Can you listen to me for once?" Jung Kook said, being serious.

"Yea, yea, then you listen to me first." you snapped coldly. "Just keep quiet first. This essay is very important, you know?"

"And what I'm going to say is even important!" Jung Kook whined.

"Fine." you said, putting your pen down.

"You remember my ex-girlfriend?" Jung Kook spoke.

"Eun Mi? Choi Eun Mi?" you added.

"Yea, that's her." Jung Kook said, not able to hel pwith himself grinning every second.

"So what about her?" you asked, scratching your head.

"She's returning to Korea." Jung Kook confessed.

You froze. The second you heard him, you felt your world being shattered apart. You stared blankly into space, unable to take a grasp of the situation. You did not know how to react. Jung Kook would definitely return to her side and you would be all alone.

"Is that...what you're telling me?" you croaked, staring at him coldly.

"N-no, I mean...she has got a boyfriend anyway." Jung Kook sighed, he did not seem sad at all but you knew he was sad deep down inside.

You stared at him blankly.

"Why...then you..."

"I'm fine! I'm just going to forget about her and wish the two of them the best." Jung Kook said, sniffing as he put on a smile.

"Really...?" you choked in disbelief.

"Yep." Jung Kook said, wearing a fake wide smile.

You watched as Jung Kook leaned against the door frame, tears threatening to fall.

***

The past few weeks were fantastic, fabulous, you say. Without Jung Kook yearning for his girlfriend, the both of you went on tours and vacations. You wished it would never end. But at the same time, you wished that he would notice your love.

"I want jajangmyeon!" Jung Kook exclaimed as he raised his index finger into the air.

"Jajangmyeon?" you gasped excitedly. "I want too! Let's go! Faster!"

Grabbing his wrist, you dragged him towards the nearest jajangmyeon store. You froze when you saw the person you never would have wanted to see again. Choi Eun Mi. You froze.

"E-Eun Mi..." Jung Kook stuttered in disbelief.

You stood there, staring at Eun Mi blankly as she gave you a glance before approaching Jung Kook.

"Oppa." you said, her voice were still as sweet as before but in a way where you hated it.

"Why are you--"

Eun Mi suddenly gave Jung Kook a hug. Your eyes widened and you stepped back. Eun Mi pulled back, you swear you wanted to kill her right then. You noticed tears in her eyes, you wondered what happened.

"Let's...go back to Spain...together." Eun Mi spoke, raising her face to meet Jung Kook's eyes.

You gasped. You felt your knees buckle. No way. Was she taking Jung Kook away from you again? After what she had done? You felt tears approaching as Jung Kook stared at you. You saw in his eyes, he was lost, he did not know what to do. You shut your eyes and looked away, waiting for his response.