Tease▶Luhan

Stage name: Luhan

Birth name: Xi Lu Han

Music group(s): EXO

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Oppa..." you mumbled when the both of you walked down the alley back home.

"Hmm?" Luhan mumbled, his hands tucked in his pockets and eyes not looking at you.

"I need to tell you something..." you mumbled and stopped right in your tracks.

Luhan stopped and slowly turned to face you. You lifted your head to look at him and immediately dropped you head again. You could not ring yourself to tell him the truth whenever you look into his eyes.

Luhan raised an eyebrow and slowly walked towards you. You pursed your lips and kept your head low.

"I-I'm sorry... I know you'll hate me when I say this, b-but I love you..." you said softly, raising your head finally.

His lips parted as he stared at you blankly. Tears welled in your eyes from the moment you realise from his eyes that he was really going to hate you.

"I'm sorry." you quickly said and turned to run but Luhan grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a hug.

You gasped and choked when he wrapped his arms arounn your waist and another at the back of your head. You closed your eyes and brawled even harder, burying your wet face in his chest.

"Oppa, you don't have to accept me, I-I know I'm just being childish saying all these...but I can't look at you the way like before." you sobbed and placed your hands on his back.

Luhan chuckled and stroked your hair. "Aish... Since when was I forced to accept you? I'm accepting you willingly."

You pulled back and stared at him in surprise. Luhan smiled softly and bent down to dry your tears.

"I'm sorry, I should have confessed first." Luhan said apologetically. "Seems like I'm making you cry again."

You smiled widely. "It's alright... I won't cry again."

"Really?" Luhan teased. "Because I'm such a good boyfriend that wouldn't let you shed even a tear?"

You nodded as Luhan groaned cutely and hugged you again. "How can I have such a cute girlfriend?"

You chuckled, blushing, the fact that your bestfriend, opps, boyfriend is hugging yo  for the second time, ruffling your hair cutely.

"Mind if I do something?" Luhan asked playfully, his chin resting on your head.

You pulled back, staring at him blankly, yet blushing at the distance your faces were sharing. Luhan leaned forward and you guessed you knew why he was going to do next. You squinted your eyes shut but never received a kiss. You finally opened your eyes to find Luhan staring at you. You gasped in embarrassment.

"W-what were you doing?" Luhan asked, laughing.

"N-nothing." you stammered and quickly walked away to hide your face.

"Yah!" Luhan yelled and ran after you. "I'll kiss you if you stop."

You refused to stop and started running as Luhan chased after you. Before you knew it, Luhan was already running beside you. You whined cutely as Luhan laughed. Both of you stopped as you looked away to hide your face. Luhan chuckled and took a step forward as you simply took a step back.

"Yah, don't you want me to kiss you?" Luhan teased.

You pouted and moved back until your back hit the wall. Luhan smirked and placed his hands on the wall behind you as your heart hammered louder. Luhan stepped closer as you stared at him nervously.

"________?" Luhan teased again. "You're nervous?"

You dropped your head embarrassly until Luhan suddenly kissed you, tilting your head upwards. You fluttered your eyes in shock and felt your knees about to buckle. Slowly, you closed your eyes and melted into the kiss. Luhan was always such a tease, you knew it but you still love him.

Do you guys like this one shot? I wanted to make it sweet but I wasn't sure if that's what you guys think. So please drop by a comment and like if you enjoy the chapter!