Colour ring▶Tae Hyun

Stage name: Tae Hyung

Birth name: Nam Tae Hyun

Musical group(s): WINNER

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

I as Tae Hyun
You as you

I stared at the blue sky. It was so beautiful, but without you, it was imcomplete. Dropping my sight to my phone, I stared at the message conversation. I could not help but to let out a sigh. Yes, it was a long conversation. But they were all the messages i have sent you. You never replied or returned a message since the last time I saw you. I knew that I was wrong.

*Flashback*

Watching you eating an ice cream, a small smile crept onto my lips. Your lips parted, revealing your tongue as you licked the ice cream beautifully. I smiled as you ate your favourite strawberry ice cream. I could not believe that you would be pleased and glad with just a scoop of ice cream on a cone, but seemed like it was true.

You turned to face me as your smile slowly faded away into a pout. A cute pout indeed. I chuckled and looked away, my eyes barely visible.

"What are you laughing at?!" you snapped angrily, staring at me.

I held my stomach and waved my hand in front of her, saying that it was nothing.

"But you were obviously laughing!" you cried, sending daggers at me.

"Arh... Alright, alright. Do you really want me to say it?" I asked, raising my brows.

You nodded frantically, waiting patiently for my answer.

I smiled. "Your smile...is priceless."

Your lips parted, eyes widened slightly, making a confused yet surprised expression. I let out a soft chuckle again, only to have you return your stern expression.

"Do you mean what you said?" you asked, suspiciously eyeing me.

I grinned and nodded. "Of course Eun Hee."

Your thin lips formed a wide smile as you leaned forward, planting your lips cold from the ice cream, on my lips. I smiled against your lips, only to have you pulled back. With your lips still an inch away from mine, you giggled and made eye contact.

"Thanks... Tae Hyun, for everything." you mumbled.

My brows were raised slightly as I gulped in your sentence. The sentence was scary, it sounded...distant. I stared at your lips that were nearing in before looking into your eyes. My eyes widened when i thought I caught a glimpse of tears in your eyes. You closed your eyes before I could look at them again, and leaned in for a kiss. I blinked blanlly, not getting what I had missed.

With your arms around me, I felt secured and happy, pleased enough to not think of anything worse or bad. I smiled and closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around your small body. Licking your sweet lips, you pulled apart, leaning in for a warm hug.

"I love you." I said softly into your ear.

"I'm sorry." you breathed softly, barely audible.

*End of flashback*

I closed my eyes, thinking back again. Why was I so stupid? Why didn't I sense that something was wrong? I should have held onto you, but I did not. Instead, I let you leave without me knowing. I hate myself for being so stupid and useless. I am your boyfriend, yet I fail to understand you. I did not know what was on your mind, what exactly happened and why...you have to leave me.