Healed▶D.O

Stage name: D.O

Birth name: Do Kyung Soo

Music group(s): EXO

Requested by: sopinkshi

Dedicated to: sopinkshi

~~~

I waited, but you never return. The promises we made, were forgotten. The happiness we shared, they were meaningless.

The amount of tears I had shed for you, missing you. Yearning for your return, it felt terrible. It hurt so much. But could you be laughing at the other side of the earth?

I waited for you. Yes, you returned. But what could I do? Jump on you and give you a hug? You had forgotten me. Everything we shared during chdhood was gone. It disappeared like ashes.

I hugged my books as I walked down the corridor with a heavy backpack. I kept my head low, avoiding the judgemental gazes of the people. I wore glasses, my eyes hiding behind those thin lenses. I avoided him. I did not want to see him. Seeing him made me think of all the happy and sad moments we shared.

I gasped as I bumped into someone. Immediately, without saying sorry, I quickly bent down to pick up my books. I dared not look up, I did not have the courage.

"Yah!" he snapped.

I kept on walking. That voice. That voice thatvappeared in my memories and even my dream. I hated it. The voice that said he would come back for me. Yet the voice that said he did not know who I am.

Before I knew it, someone grabbed the collar of my blazer from behind. I shuddered nervously. I watched the feet stand in front of me.

"Look up." he spoke sternly.

I held onto my books anxiously. I closed my eyes, praying that it was just a night mare. No. He slapped away my books as quickly as lightning. I gasped and quickly bent down but only let him take my collar. I still kept my eyes away, not looking into anyone in their eyes.

"Look at me." Kyung Soo snapped, getting impatient as he gritted his teeth.

I bit my lip, closing my eyes. I did not want to see those eyes that failed to recognise me. Those eyes that used to admire me.

"Park Chae Kyung!" Kyung Soo yelled, throwing me on the lockers.

I whimpered softly and furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at my shoes.

Kyung Soo stood in front of me, glaring at the students who could not take their eyes off the commotion.

"Yah! If I catch anyone of you looking, prepare to die." Kyung Soo threatened.

I fondled with the brim of my plaited skirt, hoping that he would just go away.

Kyung Soo grabbed my hand forcefully and violently dragged me towards the staircase as I cried and tried to get away.

"I said stop struggling!" Kyung Soo yelled, stopping at the fifth floor.

I froze. I heard his breath slow down. He lifted his hand and threw my glasses away. I cringed and stepped back. Kyung Soo tightened his grip on my wrist. Tears fell, hitting the ground as I bit my lip, holding in my sobs. He lifted my chin. I closed my eyes.

"Look at me." Kyung Soo said, his voice softer than before.

I opened my eyes. I saw those eyes. Those eyes...

Kyung Soo's grip on my wrist losened as he stepped back.

"W-who are you?" Kyung Soo gasped, his expression looking shock.

I pursed my lips and looked away.

"Y-you...you're..." Kyung Soo stuttered as he collapsed against the wall. "W-why...m-my head hurts..."

My eyes widened as I stared at him.

"K-Kyung Soo..." I croaked as I went towards him.

"M-my head... M-my h-head, it hurts! I-it hurts!" Kyung Soo cried as he hit his head repeatedly.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I grabbed his wrists, stopping him from hurting himself.

"W-what's wrong? K-Kyung Soo, a-are you okay?" I panicked as I cupped his cheeks.

Kyung Soo gasped and immediately hugged me. My lips parted. I felt his wet face against my neck. I fluttered my eyes and rubbed his back gently.

***

We sat on the staircase. I glanced back at Kyung Soo every minute.

"Y-you...are really Chae Kyung?" Kyung Soo spoke, lifting his face.

You nodded.

"The Park Chae Kyung that used to tease me, hit me...and laugh at me?" Kyung Soo said.

You nodded as tears flooded your eyes. "Why...? Did you forget all of that?"

"I'm sorry!" Kyung Soo cried as he hugged you again. "I'm sorry... I-I was...I-I was in an accident... I-I couldn't remember you..."

"It's alright now." you smiled softly, stroking his soft hair.

"You won't blame me right?" Kyung Soo said, pulling apart.

You shook your head.

"I'm sorry..." Kyung Soo croaked, grinning silly. "I love you."

Your eyes widened for a moment as Kyung Soo immediately crashed his lips into yours. You smiled against his lips and mouthed, I love you too.

Park Chae Kyung

Highschool romance and angst