Pabo▶Jackson

Stage name: Jackson

Birth name: Wang Jia Er

Music group(s): GOT7

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You exited the classroom, hugging the thick stacks of books to your chest, struggling as you made your way to the lockers. You were somehow irritated by your classmates whom backpacks were as flat as paper and their hands free of books. And what was more that no one ever offered to help you.

You let out a scream as a someone strong bumped forcefully into you from the side. Your hands let go of your books immediately by the impact, and there your books fell flat on the floor in a mess. Turning to see who was the culprit, he was none other than the school's notorious bad boy. Jackson Wang.

Jackson made eye contact with him, giving you his signature smirk and wiping his thumb on his luscious lips.

You sighed as he left you alone in the middle of the corridor. You slowly bent down and quickly tidied your books. You could feel their glares on you, piercing through your body as your face burnt bright red. Laughters and gossiping were heard from the people passing by you.

Tears pooled in your eyes as you carried your books and rose on your feet, immediately sprinting towards your locker. You were tired of him bullying you, always being thrown into embarrassment by his actions. One push from Jackson, that would land you in trouble. You had no idea why the heck he was always picking on you. You had already been tolerating him for months, having to suffer in silenxe without any friends by your side. With Jackson's threats, who would dare to be your friends?

Opening your locker, you threw your books inside without hesitation. You kept blinking your eyes, wanting to stop all the tears from flowing. But to no avail, your tears were already wetting your cheeks. You grabbed the door, closing the locker but it was stuck.

You lifted your head to see the figure beside you again. His eyes widened at the sight of your tears, Jackson was looking quite satisfied with that.

"Crying now, aren't you?" Jackson laughed, a smirk hanging at the end of his lips.

You furrowed your eyebrows angrily, pulling the door and slamming it shut. Jackson stood there, eyes widened in disbelief as he watched you walk away from him. You could hear him calling for your name from behind, but you let your mind take you. You told yourself that you wanted to stop all these, and you had to prove it to yourself in order to do it.

"Kim So Eun. I told you to stop, didn't I?" Jackson growled between his gritted teeth as he grabbed your arm, turning you around.

You bit your lip, whimpering as you struggled to be set free from his grip.

"Trying to disobey me now, that's so great of you!" Jackson grinned, but you could sense the anger in him.

"Can't you stop?!" you cried, tears flushing your entire face as you pushed Jackson away from you

"Did you just--"

"Yes. I'm never going to let you hurt me anymore, Jackson Wang!" you yelled in his face. "Why do I have to suffer in silence? What the fuck did I do wrong to let you bully me every single day?!"

"Kim So Eun, you--"

"So what if you have more friends?! You're just a worthless asshole who doesn't know what's the importance of life! You waste your time getting into trouble and all. When I'm desperately trying to live a simple life, you're just ruining it time and time again! I've already been through enough, I don't need you to teach me what's hopelessness!"