Unexpected▶V

Stage name: V

Birth name: Kim Taehyung

Muic group(s): BTS

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Oh my gosh!" Tiffany exclaimed as the two queued for their turn to enter the indoor stadium.

"Aish..." Jessica grumbled softly as she folded her arms in frustration.

Jessica was never into Kpop until her bestfriend forced her to accompany her to the concert, BTS' concert.

"Yah, just have fun since you're here!" Tiffany chuckled, nudging her.

Jessica pouted and looked away in annoyance. "It is even worth it to wait out here for hours?"

"Of course! You'll totally faint when you get in." Tiffany exclaimed. "They are just--"

"Of course, because we're going to get a heatstroke." Jesscia groaned and fanned herself.

"You'll take back your words when you see them perform later on, they are just too perfect!" Tiffany argued.

"Arh... Fine..." Jessica gave in, not wasting her energy on argueing, thinking that she was going to faint any minute.

***

Tiffany screamed throughout the concert along with the other fans, almost bursting Jessica's eardrums. Finally, the concert ended after few torturing hours and Jessica had not even caught a glance of any of the members from BTS. She stayed seated in her VVIP seat all along and unlike Tiffamy screaming and dancing away.

"We can go home now! Finally!" Jessica cheered as she rose from her seat, her hips in numb.

"No, not yet!" Tiffany yelled. "We get excess to the backstage!"

"What?" Jessica gasped in shock as she stared wide-eyed at Tiffany.

***

"Aish... What's so good about them?" Jessica groaned in anoyance as Tiffany pulled her to the backstage after showing the security guards their VVIP passes.

"Arh.... Fine, Jessica, you stay here and I'll come back to you later." Tiffany gave in, sighing. "Otherwise you might say osomething wrong in front of my BTS."

Jessica rolled her eyes as she watched Tiffany leave her down the hallway to look for BTS for other VVIP fans.

Jessica turned around and felt her forehead hit sething. She winced softly and pulled back, squinting her eyes shut as she pouted and rubbed her forehead.

"I'm so sorry!" a deep husky voice said.

Jessica opened her eyes as her jaws dropped the mimute she saw the person in front of her. It was barely reality. She had never seen someone so cute and handsome in an attractive way. She dropped her hand and stared at him blankly as if he had a magnet on his back that had attracted her to him.

"Yea, agassi?" Taehyung asked softly, waving his hand slowly at her.

Jessica fluttered her eyes at looked down, blushing lightly.

"Y-yea... I-I'm okay." Jessica smiled and raised her head once again.

Taehyung broke into a wide grin as Jessica felt her heart being sucked to him.

"Do you need to head to the sick bay?" Taehyung asked caringly.

"N-no, it's alright." Jessica smiled, shooking her hands to reject.