Believe or not▶G-Dragon

Stage name: G-Dragon

Birth name:  Kwon Ji Yong

Music group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You lips spreaded into a wide grin as Soo Yeon told you about her boyfriend falling into the pond when he was doing a marriage proposal to her. You covered your smile with your hand as you lifted your face, being as shy as you always were. Your smile faded immediately when you noticed that figure right across you. You spaced out immediately, not listening to Soo Yeon's rambling as you stared blankly at the familiar backview of his. You missed it, like how you used to hugged him from behind.

Ji Yong turned, waving back to his friends who left in the other way. Surprisingly, he walked towards your direction, until he lifted his head. He was still smiling from the jokes his buddies shared with him. But his gummy smile was replaced with a straight face the second he spotted you.

"So Eun." Soo Yeon said as she eyed you, nudging you at the same time. "Jung So Eun."

"S-sorry?" you choked, fluttering your eyes as you turned wide-eye at Soo Yeon.

"Do you want to go for dinner together?" Soo Yeon asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Uh... I got a date, Soo Yeon." you said, running your hand through your hair.

Ji Yong bit his lip as he stopped in pace, at the side of the corridor along the hallway as he hesitated. Should he just go up to you and tell you? But why does he even care if your current biyfriend is cheating on you? He isn't your boyfriend anymore, he has no rights to interfere in your current life.

You turned to glance at Ji Yong, finding him turning away before you could make eye contact with him.

"Then I'll get going first, see you tomrrow So Eun?" Soo Yeon said as he ran off, waving back at you.

You nodded as you gave a small wave. You let out a deep breath, your hands clutching tighter onto your phone as you felt footsteps behind you. You and Ji Yong were the only ones left at the hallway at this time, so he was definitely the one behind you.

"So Eun." he croaked.

You bit your lip but continued walking. You did not want to look back. It was already difficult enough having to move on from the break up, yet if you were to stare straight at your ex-boyfriend, you swear you could die.

"So Eun, I called you, don't act like you didn't here anything." Ji Yong snapped sternly, stopping right behind you.

You stopped and closed your eyes for a moment before turning around.

"What do you want?" you asked, your cold eyes piercing through him.

"Ken... He really isn't right for you, So Eun--"

"What again Ji Yong? I told you to stay out of our business already." you scrowled, rolling your eyes.

"I can't! You know I can't!" Ji Yong blurted, his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

You stared into his disappointed eyes and sighed before taking your eyes away. "Ji Yong, you're not my boyfriend anymore. We're...just strangers."

"Must we do this?" Ji Yong snapped, his stern eyes staring straight into yours.

"Don't make me yell at you, Jin Yong. You were the on who innitiated a broke up, and...despite me going on my knees, you still did it. What do you want now?!" you cried as you felt tears at the edge of your eyes.

Ji Yong brought his head down before closing his eyes, sighing in guilt. "I'm sorry."

"Is that only what you can say?" you said. "Why are you...even caring for me when we're already over? You never even cared for me when we were together!"

"Fine, I said I'm sorry, didn't I?!" Ji Yong yelled.

"DON'T YELL AT ME, JI YONG!" you growled back as Ji Yong's eyes widened slightly, shocked at your sudden lashback.

"I--"

"Don't you dare talk to me again." you snapped codly before running away.

***

You sat on the edge of the bed, tears wetting your flushed cheeks as you thought of Ji Yong. You did not know why the heck you were crying like this. Why you had no choice but to cry for someone like Ji Yong. Someone who broke your heart and never tried to apologise, yet is trying to get you back now. You let your hand go to your chest as you closed your fist, hitting it against your chest. It hurt to see him being so caring, yet you hated the way he was behaving. It was long over for the both of you, yet the break up felt like it was just a day ago. You never knew how you got Ken as your current boyfriend. Probably he was just a replacement for Ji Yong. No, you love Ken and nobody else. Not even Ji Yong.

You heard the door creak open, and there was Ken. He gave a small smile, the one you had always adored. You quickly wiped your tears away, turning your back at him. Ken firrowed his eyebrows as he sat down beside you, lifting your chin with his thumv.

"What's wrong, jagiya?" Ken asked, his voice gentle and husky.

You shook your head, not wanting him to know the reason behind it.

"If you don't want me to know, it's fine." Ken said with a small smile as he leaned in, giving you a tight hug.

You closed your eyes as you buried your wet face in his chest, taking in his sweet scent. You liked that his perfume was so strong and nice, yet you found yourself growing sick of it. You opened your eyes as you trailed your hand down the tattoos on his arms. You bit your lip as you admired the tattoos which were almost covering his both arms. And his golden braclets and all. You pulled away as Ken cupped your cheeks, stroking your cheeks.

"What's wrong with you recently?" you asked as Ken raised an eyebrow.

"Me?" Ken said  "Is there something...that's wrong?"

You shook your head and whispered  "I just thought...I saw you with a girl...and you were--"

"Really... I think you saw wrongly, jagiya. I can never cheat on you." Ken said, pressing his lips on yours.

"Yea, I guess so..." you breathed as you stared at the faint lipstick stain on his jaws.