Promise▶Sung Kyu

Stage name: Sunggyu
Birth name: Kim Sung Gyu
Music group(s): Infinite
Requested by: -
Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Oppa... I'm tired..." you murmured, your eyes blinking every few seconds. Sung Gyu smiled as he gently stroked your hair, pressing your cheeks against his chest as you sat on his lap. "Let's go sleep then?" Sung Gyu suggested with a wide beam. You smiled with your eyes closed, nodding with your approval. You tried to stand up, only to have sung Gyu's strong arms wrapped around your small waist, pulling you back to his firm chest. "I'll carry you baby." Sung Gyu whispered into your ears, making you shudder as you felt his hot breath against the back of your neck.

You closed your eyes, sensing Sung Gyu carrying you into the bedroom in bridal style. He gently dropped you on the bed, taking care of everything as he tucked you under the thick blankets. "Sung Gyu..." you called out, barely audible. "Yes?" Sung Gyu said, leaning closer to your face. You slowly opened your eyes, grabbing his hand and spoke. "Stay for the night."

Sung Gyu's lips parted for a while before hesitsting. "Please." you croaked, showing sencerity in your eyes. You could see Sung Gyu searched your face for someyhing. But he eventually agreed. You watched as he quickly cuddled up with you under the blankets. You let out a short gasp when Sung Gyu pulled you into his embrace, cuddling you as you felt his warmth radiating towards you.

"Oppa... You're so comfortable." you smiled with your eyes shut, snuggling into the crook of his neck. A smile tugged his lips as he kissed the top of your head, his hands tangled in your hair. "Let's stay like this till tomorrow." Sung Gyu said as he put a hand under your shirt. You moaned when you felt his soft hand pressed against your back, gently rubbing you to sleep.

"Good night, my baby." Sung Gyu said before linking his lips back onto your forehead.

***

"S-Sung Gyu?" you stuttered, eyes twitching at the sight in front of you. Sung Gyu had his arms around the girl's tiny waist, pulling her close to his side. He turned around with a smile. But seeing you, his smile faded. You stood there, stunned when you realised that the girl beside him was So Young. Your lips parted as you could feel your chin trembling, threatening to break into tears.

"Why are y-you...why are you with h-her?!" you cried, feeling tears pierce your eyes. His lips turned into a smirk the second he heard you. "Isn't it obvious, So Eun? So Young's pretty, clever, slim and the most importantly, rich." "Sung Gyu..." you croaked, shaking your head when you were unable to keep tears from flowing. He dry laughed as you watched him pull So Young into his embrace. "So Eun-yah. You were just a pig that I was toying with. Give it up, you'll never be good enough for me."

"Let's go." "Oppa!" you cried when Sung Gyu dragged So Young away.

"Don't leave me!" you cried out loud, only to realise that it was all a nightmare. There you sat alone on the bed, eyes widened and your cheeks wet with tears. You fists were clenched, face flushed crimson red. The room was only filled with your staggered breaths and nothing else. Wait. Nothing else?

You turned abruptly towards your side, realising that the bed was empty. "Sung Gyu..." you gasped before throwing your legs off the bed. Panicking, you made your way into the bathroom, hoping that he was inside. No. Your breaths never slowed down but instead got heavier as you reached the other rooms. You could hear your heart hammering loudly against your chest, threatening to break apart.

"S-Sung Gyu." you choked, finally feeling relief when you found him in the kitchen. He turned around, facing you as you ran towards him, hugging him tightly. "What... Baby, what happened?" Sung Gyu asked before placing the mug down on the countertop. "I-I thought you were going to leave me... I-I thought you wouldn't want me anymore..." you sobbed, burying your face in his chest, your tears wetting his skin as he was not wearing a top.

"How can I do that to you baby? You're precious. More precious than anything else to me in this world. You're something I would never forget, something I would never stop loving." Sung Gyu said, ruffling your hair as he wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Promise." you said, pulling your face from him. He chuckled before locking his pinkie with yours. "Promise."