I always belong to you▶Mark

Stage name: Mark
Birth name: Tuan Yi En
Music group(s): GOT7
Requested by: -
Dedicated to: -

~~~

You let out a loud grunt as you rummaged under your desk. You had left all your books under the desk and now there is nothing but air. Who could have taken them? You would not know the truth. But you could probably guess it. Yoon Mi Rae.

"Woah, woah, who can make you this angry?" Mark teased as he stood right beside you.

You rolled your eyes as you sunk to the seat, reluctant to raise your head to face him. Mark was looking more good-looking day by day. His dark brown hair hid under the dark red beanie, his messy fringe touching his eyebrows. Mark had a branded backpack on his back, and his blazer thrown over his right shoulder. With his white collar shirt partly not tucked in, he gave off a bad boy image. His botttom was merely a pair of tapered school pants. You always wondered how he can pull off the school uniform perfectly.

"Comon', So Eun. I'm your bestfriend right?" Mark said, giving you a light nudge.

"Fine. So yesterday, I left my books under the table." you said, pausing for a while to check if he was paying attention.

You saw those eyes staring at you, listening to you attentively as if nothing else could take him away from you.

"And...I just realised all my books were gone." you said with a sigh.

Mark pressed his palms on your desk, resting his weight against your desk as he peeked under your desk. He rolled his eyes in annoyance, walking to the seat beside you as he dropped his backpack on the empty chair.

"Who is it again?!" Mark said, his voice as loud as thunder.

You were slightly taken aback by his sudden outburst, but it was how Mark had always done to earn your right.

The classroom immediately froze at Mark's voice. It was threatening yet fierce. Everyone spunned their heads towards Mark, mainly out of curiosity and shock. The classroom that was so noisy a second ago, turned as quiet as library in the next second.

You fluttered your eyes blankly, deeling everyone's eyes on you and Mark. Since Mark was your tablemate and currently standing beside you, you rose up and grabbed his hand.

"Oppa, just let it go, I--"

"No, So Eun. I'm not going to let it go." Mark snapped sternly, his cold eyes piercing through you.

"Oppa..." you mumbled, your voice trembling in fear.

"I don't wish to repeat again. Who, took So Eun's books?!" Mark growled, slamming his palm on his desk.

You heard many gasps from the crowd, and you dare not deny that you were not shocked either. But you had always been thankful for Mark's presence. He was just like your big brother, always with you wherever you are and whenever it is. He was always so protective of you, not letting anyone hurt you. But you wanted more than him being your big brother. You wanted him to be your boyfriend, one who truely loves you.

Everyone being whispering and pointing when a girl stepped forward. You glanced at her. Yoon Mi Rae. The way her dyed golden brown hair flows past her shoulders in curls. She was wearing the school uniform, without the school blazer but with her own dark blue jacket.

You bit your lip, turning away when she shot you a glare. She walked towards Mark fearlessly, as if nothing in the world can scare her. You squeezed Mark's hand, not to be respond, only to be ignored.

"Well, Yoon Mi Rae, you again?" Mark smirked, until you caught his eyes.

***

"Oppa, thanks for just now." you smiled weakly as you threw your backpack over your shoulders, ready to leave the classroom.