Jeju-do proposal▶SimBa

Stage name: SimBa

Birth name: Kim Young Jin

Music group(s): JJCC

Requested by: HeatherVelez

Deducated to: HeatherVelez

~~~

You bit your lips excitely as you layed your hands over Jin Young's hands which was blinding you.

"Oppa, just let me see already." you whined and pouted like a kid.

"Ani...! We're reaching already." Jin Young said as he shut the door with a kick.

You walked slowly as he instructed you.

"What do you feel?" Jin Young asked, grinning with his hands still blinding your eyes and his chin rested on your shoulder.

"Arh... Wind, and...and the smell of sea!" you squealed and jumped gently in excitement.

"Ne..." Jin Young mumbled as he pulled his hands away from your eyes.

You fluttered your eyes to adapt to the brightness, yet surprised at how stunning the sea looked from the resort.

"O-omo." you gasped as your lips parted slightly in disbelief.

"We'll be staying here for the whole week." Jin Young beamed.

"Jinjja?!" you exclaimed and turned to find Jin Young laying on the bed already.

"Ne." Jin Young chuckled at how cute you looked.

"Omo! Saranghae oppa!" you squealed and pounced on him, giving him the tightest hug ever. "You're the best!"

Jin Young chuckled. "Of course, I know that."

"Let's go to the beach, shall we?" you asked, poking your head out of his chest.

"Arasso, arasso." Jin Young laughed as you dragged him out of the room impatiently.

***

"Arhhhh..." you moaned, spreading your arms wide as you breathed in the fresh air of Jeju-do.

You gasped when Jin Young suddenly grabbed your hand and led you nearer to the water. You smiled as he stopped just right in front of the waves.

"Let's take off my shoes hmm?" Jin Young suggested.

"Ne." you nodded as you both bent down to remove your shoes.

Jin Young grinned and took your free hand as the both of you took a stroll by the sea.

***

Before you knew it, it was already sunset.

"Time passes so fast..." you mumbled sadly even though there were still six more days of your vacation with Jin Young.

"You like it jagiya?" Jin Young asked, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind.

"Of course oppa! Even if we were to camp at the garbage place, I would love it as long as you were the one to arrange it!" you giggled and placed your hands over his.

"Yah, then's let go to the garbage place now." Jin Young said, taking your hand.

"A-ani! You can't be serious oppa!" you gasped and stared at him blankly.

Your eyes widened when Jin Young led you back to the resort, much better than before. Your favourite lavender decorated around the resort. LED lights surrounding the resort, making it more dreamy and romantic. Your lips parted in disbelief when you saw the banner on top of the doors.

'Will you be my princess forever?' it read.

You gasped when you found Jin Young going down on one knee, with a nicely cut diamond ring on his hand.

"Oppa..." you sobbed as tears welled up in your eyes.

"Heather, for the past two years we've been together. I can't describe how I felt every time we were together. I'm really happy and glad to know you, from the time we were bestfriends, I've already swore that I must marry you. My love for you can never be broken, jagiya. I hope you feel the exact same for me too." Jin Young smiled. "Will you be my princess, forever?"

You nodded as more tears wet your cheeks. Giving him your hand, Jin Young grinned and placed the ring in your ring finger. Ji Young stood up and pulled you into a tight hug as your tears could not stop flowing.

"Thanks oppa." you sobbed.

"Ani... We're the sweetest couple ever, aren't we?" Jin Young teased as he hugged you tighter.

"Jinjja? I think we are the cutest couple ever, most romatic couple ever, best couple--"

"Yah, my jagiya is so cheeky huh?" Jin Young joked as he broke the hug, pinching your rosy cheeks gently.

"Aniiii, call me yeobo!" you snapped.

"Yeobo, yeobo, yeobo, my yeobo." Jin Young cooed, ruffling your hair.

You giggled as Jin Young cupped your cheeks and pressed his lips against yours.