Cute crush▶G-Dragon

Stage name: G-Dragon

Birth name: Kwon Ji Yong

Music Group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Forget to do homework? Stand in the hall until 6pm." Mrs Koh ordered.

Ji Yong suavely walked out of the classroom as Hana dropped her head and followed.

Hana stood a meter beside Ji Yong as the two raised their hands and stood still for punishment. Hana pursed her lips as she looked at her crush, being so cool despite being punished. Ji Yong rolled his eyes in frustration as he ruffled his orange caremel hair.

Hana felt her knees were about to buckle as they were the only ones in the hall. She was having butterflies in her tummy as she glanced at Ji Yong every minute. Hana sighed silently as she took one step away from Ji Yong. Ji Yong glanced at her and raised an eyebrow at her. Hana pursed her lips and looked away shyly.

"Yah. Why are you standing so far away?" Ji Yong asked.

Hana was totally startled as her eyes widened and stared at Ji Yong.

"M-me?" Hana spluttered.

"Yea, you, aren't we the only ones here?" Ji Yong said.

"Oh... I'm just...erh...I--"

"Come closer." Ji Yong ordered.

"H-huh?" Hana spluttered again as she stared at Ji Yong in shock.

"Don't you understand me?" Ji Yong asked impatiently, pluckering his lips.

Hana bit her lips nervously as she stood closer beside Ji Yong. There was still half a meter gap between them as Ji Yong smirked and pulled her closer to him. Hana gasped and stared at him in shock. Their bodies were nearly in contact.

Ji Yong just smirked and leaned on the wall as Hana looked away shyly.

***

Hlaf an hour had passed and Mrs Kih still have not come to fetch them. Hana was beginning sleepy as Ji Yong was still wide awake.

"Yah. Don't sleep." Ji Yong snapped her out of her daze.

Hana fluttered her eyes as she sighed. "I'm tired."

"Then lean on my shoulders." Ji Yong smiled.

Hana stared at him in shock as she looked away and pursed her lips.

"It's alright." Ji Yong smiled, assuring her.

Hana hesitated as she looked away. It might feel really awkard and uneasy for her and also Ji Yong. Hana lifted her chin to look at Ji Yong as he raised an eyebrow.

Hana sighed internally as she leaned her head on his secure shoulders. And eventually fell asleep.

Ji Yong smirked softly and ached his neck to glance at Hana. Such a sleeping beauty. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, all were perfect. Until when his eyes landed on her lips, he smirked and swiftly leaned forward, his lips meeting hers.

Hana fluttered her eyes open. She was not in a deep sleep and could easily be woken up. She gasped internally when she felt Ji Yong kissing her. Her eyes widened as she met his attractive brown eyes. Hana panted softly and oushed him away.

"W-what are you doing?" Hana asked anxiously.

"Kissing you of course." Ji Yong smirked.

"H-how can you do that?" Hana asked angrily.

"Because..." Ji Yong smirked and leaned forward.

Hana fluttered her eyes uncontrollably.

"I like you."

Hana's lips parted the minute he said his sentence.

"W-what...." Hana mumbled softly, staring into his piercing cold eyes.

"So...should we continue, kissing?" Ji Yong asked playfully as he leaned forward.

Hana smiled softly and pressed her lips in his. Ji Yong smirked into the kiss as he pressed his hands on her waist while Hana wrap her arms around the back of his neck.

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Please do not hesitate to vote and check out more of my books at my profile and also, follow me! ▶▶▶