Sanitary napkins▶D.O.

Stage name: D.O.

Birth name: Do Kyung Soo

Music group(s): EXO

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You chuckled shyly as you dragged Kyung Soo into the convinience store by the roads. Kyung Soo ruffled his light brown hair as he entered after you.

"Yah, jagiya, what do you need to get?" Kyung Soo asked, glancing around as he took for basket without you telling him to do so.

"Hmm..." you mumbled as you reached for a packet of sanitary napkins.

Kyung Soo grumbled and swiftly reached reached for a small packet of condoms. You stopped right in your tracks and turned to stare at him.

"Yah, why do you need...condoms?" you asked innocently, staring at him blankly.

"Cause you're at your menstration period." Kyung Soo said casually as he continued glancing around for more stuffs.

You narrowed your eyes suspiciously at him. "That means...you want to have... Yah! Do Kyung Soo!"

Kyung Soo laughed sneakily as you tried to hit him. Kyung Soo picked you up as you struggled to be set free. The two of you were totally like children misbehaving in the shop.

***

Both of you went to the cashier to pay for the mere two items as the cashier man stared at you guys weirdly. You felt yourself blushed as Kyung Soo pretended to look away as if it was nothing.

Haha. LOL. I know that title is kinda disturbing. Hehe.