No reason▶Gikwang

Stage name: Gikwang

Birth name:

Music group(s): Beast

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You stood at the rooftop, one more inch, you will fall. The tip of your sneakers were already in the air as you balanced. You dropped your head, teardrops falling as you squinted your eyes shut. It was so heartbreaking. Everything hurt you. You wanted so much to abandon everything and leave. But even if you did it, your life will still be hell. Friends, family and all, there were like thousands of arrows. They pierced your heart so much that you rather have yourself being beaten up physically. It was unbearable. Listening to all those negative comments or jokes, you wanted so much to cry. But you could not. You tried to be strong. Yes, you did. But not anymore. Finally you could cry so loudly like this. It was comforting yet miserable. It was impossible to differentiate all the feelings containing inside you. Why, they killed you with their words, actions, stares. You did not want to live your life like this, you...rather die.

You clenched your fists and open your eyes. You never had a time so brave like then, standing at the edge of the school building preparing to suicide. You stared at the objects on the ground. They looked so tiny as if they could not hurt you. But they could, hurt you a million times. You bit your lips, brawling pathetically.

I can do it. I'll show them. And they'll stop. I'm just an example to prove it.

"Shina!" you heard a voice called.

You gasped in shock as you hesitantly turned around. Your eyes widened when you caught Gikwang jogging towards you.

"Don't come forward! Or I'll jump off the building!" you screamed as tears could not stop streaming dowm your cheeks.

"Don't you dare do anything silly!" Gikwang cried, stopping reluctantly.

"Why...then y'all shouldn't even have done this to me!" you brawled loudly. "You guys forced me to it..."

"No, Shina! They didn't mean it! Just come here! Don't step back!" Gikwang yelled.

"I don't want to! All of them hate me! What am I?!" you cried. "Am I a terrorist or what?! Why do y'all have to hate me...?"

"Shina... No, please, I don't hate you!" Gikwang begged. "Don't do it...!"

"I don't believe you! How can you not hate me when everyone do?!" you screamed and took a step back, almist losing your balance.

"Shina! No! Please, please, I beg of you! Don't step back!" Gikwang yelled as tears welled up in his eyes.

You squinted your eyes shut and shook your head in disagreement.

"Tell me...a reason for me to live!' you shouted.

Gikwang hesitated.

"See?! You don't--"

"I love you!" Gikwang shouted.

You froze as your lips parted.

"I love you! Don't leave me! Please...stay for my sake." Gikwang begged, slowly approaching you.

You fluttered your eyes and wanted to took a step back when he pulled you back in time. You brawled as you fell into his arms. Gikwang let out breath of relief as he cuddled you in comfort. You closed your eyes and panted, brawling non-stop.

"I'm sorry... I should have protected you..." Gikwang mumbled, rubbing your back in comfort to calm you down.