Vampire▶JB

Stage name: JB
Birth name: Im Jae Bum
Music group(s): GOT7, JJ Project
Requested by: -
Dedicated to: -

~~~

You bit your lip as you walked down the corridor. Night had fallen and you were stuck in the school. School was locked all gates and there was no way you could exit it. You just had to wait till tomorrow. But you doubted that you could make it till tomorrow.

You gasped loudly when you heard footsteps. You spunned around immediately, finding no one but the lockers that stretched past the long hallway.

"Who is there?" you asked, your voice barely a whisper.

You heard shufflings of feet as you twitched your eyebrows, clenching your fists tightly in fright.

"Who is there?!" you yelled high-pitched.

You sensed someone's presence nearing you, immediately picking off your feet as you continued running. The corridor did not seem to end. You were panting heavily, sweat trickling down your face as you covered your ears. You could hear the voice.

When you felt that you could run anymore, a hand grabbed your wrists. You opened your mouth wide, wanting to scream but it barely sounded as a whisper. You squinted your eyes shut, beginning to scream as you fell onto the floor, letting the creature drag you into where it was.

Its hands was cold, as if it was freezing inder zero degree celsius. The moment when it touched you, you felt as if you could die right away.

You sobbed, bawling in intense fear as you felt a cold breath against your neck. You could sense the weird aura around it. The creature kept hovering you, crawling over you as it eyed for your neck. You continued bawling, not opening your eyes as you feel it tucking your hair behind your ear.

"Open your eyes." it said in a husky yet creepy voice.

You shook your head, only to receive a deep growl from it. You bit your lip hard, tasting your blood as you forced your eyes open. Your eyes widened in disbelief when you saw that creature.

The moonlight shone in from the small ventilation window, bringing some light into the room. You stared blankly at the creature that hovered over you. The light reflected on its face, showing its face. It did not look like a creature, it looks just like a human like you.

He was handsome, that made you fear even more. You gasped, turning away when you caught his dark red eyes. His eyebrows furrowed when he caught your eyes staring right into his. They were full of lust and fury.

He hissed, grabbing your wrists tightly as you froze under his touch. You sobbed silently, tears wetting your entire face as he continued to hiss at you.

"I'm going to make you mine." he hissed, bringing his lips to your neck.

You wanted to scream, but only to feel those sharp fangs poking into your skin. You cried and whimpered silently, feeling blood oozing out of your skin as he continue to pierce his fangs deeper into your flesh. He finally pulled back, licking the wound clean of blood as you felt pain run throughout your entire body.

A tattoo formed at the crook of your neck, just below your jaws. It was an eye, full of lust and anger, just like his. You screamed loudly in pain as you felt your teeth stretched.

"There..." he grinned in satisfaction as he watched you transform.

You laid there in exhuastion as he caressed your face You were too tired and pain to even push him away. You felt electric went through you as he pressed his lips forcefully on yours.

You're mine...

I know this is crazy but, i got an inspiration so I just decided to write a short one for you guys!