War of hormones▶Jungkook

You chuckled as you peeked at the boys from the door. You watched Jung Kook practice his dance for his new group song; War of Hormones. Jung Kook smiled and waved the second he saw you. You smiled and waved back, sitting down crossed-legged on the floor.

Jung Kook could not stop grinning and waving at you as he danced. The members were tired of Jung Kook as they purposedly teased him. Jung Kook kept maintaining eye contact with you as you watched him dance. You clapped and cheered once they were done.

"You guys were great!" you exclaimed and stood up, beaming cutely.

"Aigoo... She said us not Jung Kook." J-Hope teased.

Jimin chuckled and nudged Jung Kook. You giggled.

"Yah... I'm included in it!" Jung Kook insisted and pushed Jimin away.

"Yah... Somebody's angry..." V teased, raising an eyebrow.

"Anyways, guys, I brought lunch for y'all!" you beamed widely, holdimg up the bags of lunchboxes.

"Aish... How I wish I can have _______ as my girlfriend..." Rap Monster sighed as Suga helped you with the bags.

"Yah! Hyung! You can't take her away from me! She's mine!" Jung Kook shouted.

"Yah, yah, yah, since when did I say that?" Rap Monster snapped jokingly.

"You just--"

"Yah, seriously..." you chuckled softly.

Jung Kook pouted and grabbed your hand, taking you out of the dance studio.

"What's wrong?' you asked, staring at him blankly as he pulled you into the boys washroom.

Jung Kook locked the door of the particular stall thay trapped both of you together. You stared at him innocently as he turned to face you. Suddenly, he pinned you on the wall as you cringed in shock. His sparkling eyes piercing you, you blinked and tried to look away. You felt your heart flutter as your knees buckled. He was your boyfriend yet you were still not used to his attractive gaze.

"I...I just feel that we're so distant..." Jung Kook sighed, hanging his head low as you got a clear view of his dark messy brown hair.

"Why oppa? We're close, aren't we?" you spluttered.

"But...it just feels weird..." Jung Kook said softly, raising his head to face you.

You fluttered your eyes again.

"Maybe it's because you're quite busy with your work?" you said, smiling softly.

Jung Kook nodded. "Yea, I'm sorry jagiya."

He leaned in for a gentle peck on your lips. Though it was less than one second, you were shocked and it made your heart beat so fast. Jung Kook pulled back, his hands still o nthe wall behind you as your eyes widened, unable to grasp the situation.

"I-it's a-alright..." you flustered, stammering nervously as you avoided his gaze.

"Jagiya?" Jung Kook mumbled noticing that you were looking quite awkard.

"Hmm?" you said, your voice shivering.

"Are you okay?" Jung Kook asked, caressing your cheeks.

You stared at him blankly and nodded. You were still unused to the sudden skinship he was showing. Your eyes widened when his thumb reached your lips, gently pressing your bottom lip. Jung Kook leaned forward slowly as your heart hammered so loudly against your chest.

You squimted your eyes shut nervously and clenched your fists. Jung Kook took one last glance at you before closing his eyes and pressing his lips on yours. His lips parted as he sucked your lips that he always wanted to devour.

Jung Kook clenched his fists which were still on the wall, standing in an awkard position. He sucked your lips gently before nibbling your bottom lip for entrance. You granted his request as he immediately thrust his tongue into your mouth, savouring every corner of your mouth.

You accidentally let out a soft moan as Jung Kook smirked, bringing his hands down as he wrapped his arms around your tiny waist, pressing your waist on his and your back on the wall. It looked kind of sensual as Jung Kook kissed you more vigourously.

You choked and clutched onto his shirt tightly. Jung Kook bit your lip as you whimpered in pain, finally breaking the kiss. Jung Kook rested his forehead om yours. You stared into his ehes as he smiled sweetly. You always adore that smile of his.

"Jagiya... C-can I...unbutton your shirt?" Jung Kook asked shyly, fiddling with the first button of your uniform with his other arm on your waist.

"Oppa..." you mumbled, lost for words. "I-I...I don't know..."

"Then I'll take it as a yes?" Jung Kook grinned cheekily.

You giggled and nodded.

Jung Kook smirked, pushing you onto the wall as he unbuttoned the first button on top.